Why doesn't Obama's Birth Certificate have a Seal on it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Oct 19, 2008.

1. This is not an authentic 1961 Hawaii Birth Certificate.
    This is either a reissue or a forgery.
    In 1961 they would not have laser printers using toner.
    Alvin T. Onaka is 61... in 1961 he would have been 14 years old.

#31     Oct 19, 2008

2. You imbeciles sure are dogged creatures. You would have to be, to believe the earth is 6000 years old.

back to the mental defect issues.

since you're an apparent "expert" on birth certificates,

could you please provide us with Palins last childs birth certificate.

It seems mysteriously, he does not exist because the hospital he was born in has no records of Palins birth.

#32     Oct 19, 2008
  3. mxjones

mxjones

Wow - so many people have studied it in person, but it takes an anonymous poster on a message board looking at an uploaded photo to figure it all out...we are blessed to be in your presence.

#33     Oct 19, 2008
  4. Pretty sure its just a standard requested duplicate/reissue of a birth certificate. Common practice... unless Obama has represented it to be his original 1961 certificate of birth. Just political BS but kind of quick funny - stupid simple observation.

#34     Oct 19, 2008
  5. Wow. Simple little question I asked after seeing that video in one of the above posts and all the Obama defenders come out in full force with all their angry words and insults. Sorry I brought out all of your anger, hate, insults and accusations. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

#35     Oct 20, 2008
  6. That's what Onaka's stamp says...

#36     Oct 20, 2008
  7. It's "tomorrow", I feel better.
    For the first time in a generation, I'm watching reasonable decent people push back against your smears and innuendos.

#37     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Yannis

Yannis

Human Events: "Obama can win - unless we reveal the true Obama to blacks!
    ... the Boston Globe investigation exposes Obama as a corrupt slum lord!

"...Obama claims he cares about poor blacks, but a Boston Globe report exposed how for eight years Obama supported slum projects in Chicago.

Poor blacks living in rat and roach infested apartments condemned Obama for not caring about them.

Cynthia Ashley, a fourteen-year resident said: "No one should have to live like this, and no one did anything about it."

Anthony Frizzell a twenty-year resident said: "In the winter I can feel the cold air coming through the walls and the sockets."

Sharee Jones who has lived for years with the rats said: "You could hear them under the floor and in the walls, and they didn't do nothing about it."

Paul Johnson who helped organize a protest against Obama said: "Of course he knew. He just didn't care."

Showing he just didn't care, Obama wrote letters on Illinois Senate letterhead supporting government loans for slum projects.

Obama coauthored the Illinois law that gave tax breaks to his slum lord friends, including now convicted felon Tony Rezko who helped Obama buy a million-dollar house.

As a US Senator, Obama worked to increase federal subsidies for his slum lord pals who donated more than $175,000 to Obama's campaigns with Rezko raising another $200,000.

While running for president, Obama is promising to create a fund that gives his slum lord buddies $500 million a year. This is outrageous.

Learn the truth."

#38     Oct 20, 2008
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Because boy seals are called walruses. Duh. :D

#39     Oct 20, 2008
  10. hmm.. don't see a stamp on the pics posted. got a link?

#40     Oct 20, 2008