Why doesn't Obama's Birth Certificate have a Seal on it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Very retarded. Especially after pictures of the birth certificate were just posted.

#11     Oct 19, 2008
  2. sg20

sg20

It was falsified, would you believe a birth certificate looking so smooth and new after 46 years. There's still no record of reentry to US citizenship after claiming Indonesia's citizen and a Muslim, where are all the records, and how about the name change and his record of admission to the church through baptism?

#12     Oct 19, 2008
  3. I never said your question of my mom being a whore was offensive. Stop presuming things here and we might actual have an intelligent conversation.

Let me remind you I'm not the who started this thread nor am I the one who brought race into the discussion. I have no questions to ask on his policies. My question has to do with your accusation that the OP is a racist for asking the question he did. Period.

You haven't answered that yet other than to fly off the handle and imply it was an intent to smear. So are you telling me that any intent to smear is a racist act if it involves a person of color. What do all the smear campaigns involving people of the same color get called then?

You say you don't use race to victimize yourself but you apparently deem it an acceptable thing to use when you wish to attack someone else!? You shouldn't talk about people with below 90 IQ's with a statement like that.

The problem with people who throw out the race card is exactly this. You're so convinced that racism is the issue that you refuse to allow any inflow or outflow of constructive thought processes to happen. And where does it get anybody? No where.

#13     Oct 19, 2008
  4. [​IMG]

Setting aside the birth certificate for a moment - this document, which has been used to cast doubt upon Obama's citizenship status, states Obama's birthplace. Where was he born?

The following statement is clear:
    "In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship"
    http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1753.html

In another thread, I asked sho-tim the following question: "So, as a 6 year old, Obama made the decision to renounce his US citizenship. Am I getting this right?" I'm still waiting for the answer. Feel free to act as his surrogate here.

#14     Oct 19, 2008

5. --Applying the qualifier "simple question" knowing very well it's not a "simple question" makes it a smear. Even if you haven't started the thread, it makes you a participant in the smear by basically trying to provide credibility to the whole thing by providing it with "a gentle push" . It's subtle, insidious and cowardly. but you're not a bystander in this thread, PLZ.

--Race is not a choice, watching FoxNews and shutting yourself out from healthy debate for the sake of ethnic & cultural conformism is a
    choice and pretty stupid at that.

-- Since you deem "is your mom a whore?" not offensive. What can I say, I have too much dignity to push it even further.

#15     Oct 19, 2008
  6. sg20

sg20

By law his guardians have the right to chose his citizenship and in fact he was the legal citizen of Indonesia, then the question is where was the reentry of his US citizenship record and under what name. There was also the name change; where and when did it took place on record, so without any proof of a birth place or US citizenship then was he born in Indonesia, was his father lied about his past, was he lying about his past? There are confusions and there is a need for some dirt digging to be sure.

#16     Oct 19, 2008
  7. No shit sherlock that race isn't a choice. You're the one who brought racism to the table but refuse to offer any thing of value to justify it. Is Fox News all you can come up with? Stop dumbing yourself down and pull something intelligent out of your head.

So lets agree it's a smear attack - why is the OP a racist? And save the cowardly and dignity BS rhetoric, just answer the question.

Look, you never even asked the OP for any other pieces of information. The only thing you've asked of me is if my mother is a whore. But the OP is a racist and I'm assuming you think I am as well.

All you've demonstrated in this thread is that your willingness to call people racists without any further information shows you're just as bad as the people who ARE actually racists.

Kudos to you, sir.

#17     Oct 19, 2008
  8. Because you seem to confuse Racism with KKK membership. you don't have to go to that extreme for the qualifier to be rightly applied to you.
    The FACT that you question the Obama's citizenship (mainly because he's not a redneck like you I suppose) does make you a racist. Has Obama had the same "history" except for being White of color and had a German father. you'd never have questioned the authenticity of his birth certificate.
    In fact, I mentioned how McCain was born in a US military installation outside the continental US is the one who had some ambiguity surrounding his citizenship, but HEY that's not big Deal, he's like you. You can identify with him.

I saw how assholes like you transformed Kerry from a war hero into a traitor. I have no respect for you motherfuckers. The same is not going to happen to Obama.
    Mark my words, on Nov 5, you'll wake up a LOSER. you can go then wear your white robe and start burning crosses.

#18     Oct 19, 2008
  9. I am not sure of this in Obamas case, but USA allows dual citizenship, and Indonesia does not. So Obama could never have lost citizenship of USA while he was living in Indonesia. Maybe in Indonesia they did not recognize Obama as USA citizen after he became Indonesian citizen (if he did become Indonesian citizen)...but USA (ALWAYS) recognized Obama as never giving up his USA citizenship.

I am not saying this is true, but it could be

#19     Oct 19, 2008
  10. OK, you're putting me in a bind here. I'm not sure how to dumb it down more for you than this:

His citizenship in the US was secured when he was born in the US. "In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship."

The 6 year old Barack Obama did nothing to renounce his US citizenship.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1753.html

Now, what part of that didn't you understand?

#20     Oct 19, 2008