Why doesn't Obama's Birth Certificate have a Seal on it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Maybe he isn't even an American citizen?

2. We know for a fact that McCain was born outside the continental US. The congress had to pass a law, for which Obama & Sen Clinton voted, to remove any ambiguity as to his "Americanism."

I must tell you friend, It must be though being a white racist nowadays. America has moved on from its stained past, It's a modern country now with enviable ehnic and demographic diversity. African American, Asian American, Latinos, European migrants, Arab investors, Japanese banks buying stakes in Morgan Stanley .......
    Too much to bear .
    If I were you, I'd feel depressed too.

3. "Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. "white racist"? For a simple question about a birth cert you call him a white racist?

You are the one who should be listening to the words you're preaching.

5. Simple Question ? QUESTIONING whether the front runner for the presidency of the United States Is American after it's been proven time and times and times and times AGAIN.

YES, RACIST.

You just can't FUKCING accept it in your little mean empty shell of a head that Obama is about to become president. I mean even if McCain were to crap on the debate moderator's desk, you'd vote for the devil not to vote for this guy....Simply amazing.

Let me ask you one of your "simple question." a la fox news.

Is your mom a whore ?
    I'm just asking, it's just a simple question

6. You exemplify the very problem of race in this country.

It must be nice to go through life always having a handy excuse to use for your petty problems and the things you don't agree with.

And if my mom was a whore, she'd at least tell you so. And she wouldn't blame you for being a John with a little dick.

7. HAHAAHA
    SO,

Is Obama American <-- simple innocent question
    Is your mom a whore <-- offensive

Both are misleading, suggestive and smears.
    I gave you a taste of your own medicine. How did that feel ?

I never use Race or anything else to victimize myself. I'm hard worker, capitalist, fiscal hawk, REAL small government type and AGAINST affirmative action but I sure do recognize a smear when I see one.

If you don't like Obama fine. But destroy him on policy questions. not using Racist smears disguised as innocent questions.
    See, the problem with watching Foxnews, is you don't know that everybody else commenting/ watching is having below 90 IQs so suddenly you think that everybody else would be receptive to the same childish arguments.

8. Well maybe YOU'RE not even a human being for bringing up garbage like that !

Listen you right-wing loser... if you don't like Obama then DON'T VOTE FOR HIM... but unless and until you have some credentials to show what the FUCK you have done for this Country or your community in some way... shut the FUCK up and go back into your right-wing, bigoted conservative den of inequality and greed and religious fanatacism!

9. You left out one thing about yourself... you are obviously a person of intellectual integrity. THAT is what will get the USA back on track! Not the republican right-wing zealots and witch-hunters who think anyone who does not totally support their ideas are the enemy!

10. sg20

sg20

Obama's name was Barry Soetoro w/ no record of US citizenship, birth citificate nor baptism, very questionable.

<embed src="http://zooptv.vidiac.com/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=6eccfb63-6c98-4c71-b8dc-9b2400eaf400" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

#10     Oct 19, 2008