Why Does The RNC Let Liberals Run The GOP Debates?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jesuuuss:D

You guys had a flame war in the middle of the night???

THIS is why I come to fight club!!:D

#71     Jan 8, 2012
  2. Well i just posted something similar before I saw this post. You got it. It's all over, the dems can run out the clock.

#72     Jan 8, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

No problem. It was an entertaining read for Sunday morning.

#73     Jan 8, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've got a friend that took one of them daily during engineering school. He is like a dictionary of sleep meds and ulcer meds. I remember him living on Ativan and Tagamet. He used to joke about Pam.

I knew the name of one and looked up the spelling and two others were listed. My poison of choice comes out of a distillery in Poland. :D

It was an analogy for how a stupid person must sleep (shrug). Evidently it didn't come across as humor. It was pretty late.

#74     Jan 8, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ruined a good thread topic. The media is lashing Stephanopolous this morning as a "democratic operative" and calling his "facts" into question.

#75     Jan 8, 2012
  6. rew

rew

Yup, and if Fox moderates the debate the moderators will be war happy neocons. Unless by some miracle they let Judge Napolitano moderate it.

#76     Jan 8, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fox did moderate one of the debates. I didn't see it though.

In your view of the world anyone who doesn't agree precisely with you is "war-happy". You've got an awfully narrow mind there rew.

#77     Jan 8, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

The pundants talking between the breaks were so biased I had to mute the sound so I could quit cussing at them and flipping them the bird. I hope they could all see me. :D

#78     Jan 8, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I can see you doing that. Pathetic.

#79     Jan 8, 2012
  10. I hear you. I feel the same way when I accidentally land on the Fox network. Really is a sad state of affairs for both of us. CNN is not so bad, kind of in the middle. Wish we had 'real' news again.

c

#80     Jan 8, 2012