Why Does The RNC Let Liberals Run The GOP Debates?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Better watch out, AK47 is a bad ass, i just found this picture of him. :D

[​IMG]

#11     Jan 8, 2012
  2. Looks more like a chicken hawk.Probably one of Romneys sons.Thats the ultimate chicken hawk family

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/06/romney-calls-for-more-defense-spending/

Romney Calls for More Defense Spending

MT. PLEASANT, S.C. — Standing among retired airplanes on the U.S.S. Yorktown, a decommissioned World War II aircraft carrier, Mitt Romney told a small group of veterans on Thursday that given the global threats to America’s interests, the nation’s defense spending should be increased instead of cut.

Acknowledging that waste and excess spending exist within the Defense Department, Mr. Romney still called for increasing the Pentagon’s budget.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...romney-im-not-going-to-cut-the-defense-budget

Romney: I won't cut defense budget

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R) said Monday he wouldn't cut the defense budget if he's elected president.

Romney said he would be open to redirecting spending within the Pentagon's budget to ensure that it's more efficiently allocated and to eliminate waste, but he wouldn't cut the overall budget.

"I'm not going to cut the defense budget," Romney said in a question-and-answer session on his Facebook page.

http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-14/news/29657598_1_afghanistan-mitt-romney-pullout

Mitt Romney, Ron Paul clash on Afghanistan pullout

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Congressman Ron Paul are disagreeing on how quickly to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

Romney said at a Republican presidential debate Monday that generals in Afghanistan should guide the pullout schedule based to conditions on the ground. He said the troops should come home as soon as possible under those conditions.

Paul said the president must tell generals what to do. He said if he were president he would begin withdrawing troops almost immediately. He said the United States has no purpose fighting a war in Afghanistan.

http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-pullout-signature-failure-obama-romney-203147930.html

Iraq pullout a "signature failure" for Obama: Romney

LITTLETON, New Hampshire (Reuters) - Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney on Thursday attacked U.S. President Barack Obama for a "signature failure" to keep some troops in Iraq to prevent the country falling back into sectarian conflict.

Just days after U.S. troops left Iraq, a wave of bombings killed at least 72 people in Baghdad on Thursday. The Shi'ite-led government is engulfed in a crisis that risks fracturing Iraq along sectarian and ethnic fault lines.

A consistent front-runner in polls of Republicans, Romney said he feared leaving Iraq without a stabilization force could put the hard-earned successes and victories there at risk.

"I hope that risk is not realized. I hope that we're able to see stability there but the president's failure to secure an agreement and maintain 10,000 to 30,000 troops in Iraq has to be one of his signature failures," he told Reuters.

EVEN THOUGH HE WANTS MORE WAR IN IRAQ,AFGHANISTAN,WAR WITH IRAN AND MORE DEFENSE SPENDING HE NOR HIS FIVE SONS EVER SERVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/romney_sons_join_campaign_not_army/

Romney Sons Join Campaign, Not Army

Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney on Wednesday defended his five sons’ decision not to enlist in the military, saying they’re showing their support for the country by “helping me get elected.”

Romney, who did not serve in Vietnam due to his Mormon missionary work and a high draft lottery number, was asked the question by an anti-war activist after a speech in which he called for “a surge of support” for U.S. forces in Iraq.

#12     Jan 8, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, you and DAS both are pretty worthless by any measure of a man.

Hell, you can't even cook apparently.

One attribute you do possess is the fact that you do not make up fake military service. I'll give you that.

I know you can't/won't state your vocation. It has got to be pretty low for it to be necessary to conceal it like that. Part of me feels sorry for you. Not a large part though. :D :D :D

#13     Jan 8, 2012
  4. If it makes you feel good to think me,Das or anybody else gives a shit about your opinion knock yourself out :)

#14     Jan 8, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm sure the fact that you and DAS are both pieces of shit is well known and it is entirely unnecessary to point it out.

We seem to be meeting up regularly like this in P&R. Maybe you'd like to meet in person for real. We could discuss...cooking and then I could put my foot through your face. :D

I'll pay for dinner. The ambulance you will have to cover yourself.

#15     Jan 8, 2012
  6. Ok E tough guy

[​IMG]

#16     Jan 8, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Really. The self-portrait is not called for.

Now. Where shall we get together? I'll fly myself to the airport of your choosing at the time of your choosing.

What'll it be IQ-47? Another duck and run?

Your lack of any class is matched only by your stupidity. I say you are a low creature. Have you no real-life response?

#17     Jan 8, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

How do people like that use the toilet?

#18     Jan 8, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

AK and Ohmie...

Just curious.
    Did you guys exchange Christmas cards this December?

#19     Jan 8, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

IQ-47 (the guy in the pict) probably makes an airtight seal on the toilet. Crap probably shoots up out of all of his neighbors toilets from the overpressure.

#20     Jan 8, 2012