Why does the market now like Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GOP_trader, Sep 16, 2009.

1. skylr33

skylr33

They sure do!!!!! At least Obama is useful for something. lol :D

#11     Sep 17, 2009
  2. Because he brought back transperancy

#12     Sep 17, 2009
  3. That's pretty funny.
    You have no clue about PTJ.
    Zero.

First and foremost he is a TRADER.
    He can go LONG, and he can go SHORT.

Not like some of the "perma-bear" losers on this website that have LOST ALL of their risk capital in the last 6 months!

I'm actually short ACI, BTU, and CNX today.
    But what do you care . . . you don't even trade!

Mr. Dell Precision T3400 my arse!

:D

#13     Sep 17, 2009
  4. How about you tell me how those perma-bears are doing on shorting the dollar?

#14     Sep 17, 2009
  5. What does it matter to you?
    You don't TRADE.

If you do, feel free to post a "screen-shot" of your trading log for this week - - - showing your shorts on the dollar.

I doubt you even have one, but if you produce one that is genuinely yours and shows you making money being short the dollar this week... post the screen-shot here, I'll send you a check for $100.

And please don't waste our time by posting a screen-shot of the trading log from the Trading Simulator that you have been practicing on.

That doesn't count.

#15     Sep 17, 2009
  6. I'm pretty sure that nowhere on this site have you ever posted your own trading records. Would you like to call me a liar? If I'm a liar, please post the link to those records and call me out!

You're a worn out predictable pattern of behavior that when backed into a corner, resort to your standard, "show me the money", response. You libs love to lash out when you can't respond with any sort of substance. It's getting real boring.

Now please, tell US how the perma-bears are hurting with a falling dollar.

#16     Sep 17, 2009
  7. Gee, I just came across this in another thread:

#17     Sep 17, 2009
  8. What's getting BORING is the FACT that you continue to avoid answering the request to post a screen-shot of your trading log for the week.

You and your "buddy" Dr. Jerk-Off appear to have an awful lot in common . . . you are BOTH POSERS who have nothing else better to do but spend all of their time in this Forum bitching, moaning, whining, and complaining - - - as if anyone really cares what you have to think or say.

Everyone here knows you don't Trade.
    You are a poser.
    Period.

#18     Sep 21, 2009
  9. I asked you to prove me a liar. It should be a simple task for you to link me back to any previous post that includes your blotter.

Too bad you can't back your tough guy act up.

You must be a real turtle!

#19     Sep 21, 2009
  10. I'll be happy to provide a trading blotter of my account for the week, when you provide yours.

Your move, rookie.

#20     Sep 23, 2009