Why does the market go higher just because Goldman says it will?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steffi, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Agreed this site has become downright sad, i just owned him on about 8 levels and his only response is to start lies about me, and falsify my blotters......:(

#21     Jul 21, 2009
  2. Woah! The rebate trading monkey now knows the BIG words. :D

well, there's something new. A bush loving canuk. who would've thunk it. Still displays the same mental flaws as the average bush lover. a fucking mental midget

You should move to dallas so you can lick bush balls while you munch on his dingle berries.

Since you put up the challenge, I'll go 1 up on you. I'll log onto the chat room and post LIVE trades. You up for that? dingle berry muncher.

#22     Jul 21, 2009
  3. :( :D

Yep keep coming after me dipshit, unlike you i actually make money trading and dont have time for you, unlike your wild theories it is hard to be a credit trader when your net is lower than your gross, in fact it is downright impossible. There are severeal respectable traders on this site who will verify my numbers... But you keep altering them and telling yourself you are a hero!!! You da man cool guy!!!
    :D :D :D

#23     Jul 21, 2009
  4. for a rebate-monkey, you open your mouth more often than your mother opens her leg at the trailer park.

stick to video games and your paper account.

#24     Jul 21, 2009