Why does the market go higher just because Goldman says it will?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steffi, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Sure why not? :D

Yet another joe-the-plumber type mental midget. Like I stated, an active enabler of the current collapse.

Do you live in a trailer? and do you really believe the earth is 4000 years old? that's what I really want to know.

#11     Jul 20, 2009
  2. [​IMG]

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=1175100

Woopsie i believe FKBUSHITE just stepped in a proverbial heap of dog shit, since my numbers are verifiable by more than a few of the respected posters on this site, and have already been posted.

Tell me bushite how does shit taste???? Please feel free to regail us with your blotters or lack thereof now..:D :D :D I will admit that these are some of my best but atleast i have posted mine, you though have done nothing even remotely close, KIND OF LIKE THAT EVIL LYING BASTARD BUSH!!!!!!! My guess is that you do not have 1 verifiable blotter you little D-Bag.

#14     Jul 20, 2009
  3. Gee, joe-the-plumber. Looks like I made more than you. :D

[​IMG]

So dipshit, do you live in your moms trailer? That's what we all want to know.

#15     Jul 20, 2009
  4. Mark these words carefully, and then wait and see:

The answer is because the herd is being prepped to be culled.

If that sounds melodramatic, that's not my intent, but my conviction seeping through.

Cheers.

#16     Jul 20, 2009
  5. ^
    Posted above.

you need glasses too to go with your slow brain?

who would've thought there are rebate trading Canadian morons who are also bush ass lickers.

#17     Jul 20, 2009
  6. Please tell me how credit trading works as my net is lower than my gross.....most credit traders i know have a net profit HIGHER than their gross, but what do i know??? I would really like to know how that works as it would make a lot of guys at swift alot of money. Once again you prove how intelligent you are!!! However if you feel the need to alter my pnl statements to match your anti Bush agenda go right for it. PIKER.

#18     Jul 20, 2009
  7. Do you even look at chart patterns?
    Where have you been the last 6 days?
    Cyclicals, cyclicals, cyclicals!

Coming to CITs' rescue?
    LEI this morning?
    Shorts running
    for cover?

It's not Goldman.
    Not even close.

#19     Jul 21, 2009
  8. spinn