Why does TA not work (for you)?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Xspurt, Aug 4, 2012.

1. SamGold

SamGold

Xspurt always has to "go out now" when the hard questions are asked. What a coincidence.

Say hello to yoohoo for me. You and him always "go out" together.

#31     Aug 4, 2012
  2. I'll bet you are.

I've just given you gratis the second greatest strategy that I ever had.

Read my post again and again until you figure it out with enough research, or make it worth my while to explain it all to you.

Here's another tip. You don't jump into the market at the open. You have plenty of time to see what's going on and then decide what to do. Then you look for the stocks moving correctly with the indicators I use.

I have 52 stocks on my list and they provided 19 buy signals.

My indicators showed me which ones they were.

#32     Aug 4, 2012
  3. ocean5

ocean5

Volume,if i may?

#33     Aug 4, 2012
  4. wrong. don't even use volume except to choose which stocks are on my list. Right now all you need is research. Reread the post. I've shown you
    what to look for.

#34     Aug 4, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

20 SMA?All 3 were retraced from 20 period SMA.Cant figure out ''the way the market was moving up'',though...

Am i remotely close?

#35     Aug 4, 2012
  6. nope.

#36     Aug 4, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

Then opening range and trendline maybe?

#37     Aug 4, 2012
  8. Figure it all out and when you do, explain it and I'll give you a booyaa!!!

#38     Aug 4, 2012
  9. ocean5

ocean5

When I figure this out you'll never here about me.You gave a clue,but not enough.

#39     Aug 4, 2012
  10. I know exactly what you are talking about. You are just like 99% of the population. You want something for nothing and and if I showed you the strategy, then you'ed think that I was a stupid ass for giving it to you.

Meanwhile mediocrity marches on and nice guys finish last.

regards
    hoodooman:D

#40     Aug 4, 2012