Why Does Palin Keep On Comparing Herself To Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. #11     Sep 5, 2008
  2. Not the way I saw it. Pat has a well-known temper. When he was growing up in Chevy Chase, they called his family the battling Buchanans. His dad built a little boxing ring in the garage and when the boys got into squabbles, the old man would march them out there and they would settle it with their fists. His sister Bay is pretty scary herself. When Pat was younger, he got into an argument with a couple of DC policemen and beat the crap out of them. He was lucky he didn't go to jail.

Matthews knows all this stuff, as does everybody else in DC. I think Matthews saw Pat losing his temper and had visions of ending up like those two DC cops.

#12     Sep 5, 2008
  3. Yannis

Yannis

That's true, there is no comparison between those two :D

#13     Sep 5, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Don't Make Fun of Community Organizers

"Everyone seems to be making fun of community organizers, but I want you to take a look at a few communities that didn't have community organizers and see what happened to them:

* Sodom and Gomorrah: Smote by God.

* Chicago, 1871: Set on fire by a cow.

* Atlantis: So disorganized by lack of a community organizer that people even forgot where it is.

* Rome: What caused the fall of the Roman Empire? They got rid of their community organizer.

* The Ewok Village: Occupied by a rebel alliance and forced into a war that didn't concern them.

* Gotham City: Terrorized by a guy dressed like a clown and the only one to turn to is some wacko dressed like a bat.

If only these communities had an Al Sharpton, think how much better off they'd be."

:) :) :)

#14     Sep 5, 2008