Why does Obama want to meet with Ahmadinejad?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, May 31, 2008.

1. Thank you very much for that search Ratboy, and providing me with AAA's definition of Paleoconservatism.

I'm not capable of doing such complex tasks on my own!

I realize now how wrong I was in calling you a neo-Nazi, and suggesting that Paleoconservatives are crypto neo-Nazis.

I was just confused about the statements that the most famous and outspoken Paleoconservative, Patrick Buchanan, made.

Pat Buchanan said Adolf Hitler only sought to dominate Europe, making him, "no physical threat to the US" after 1940.

In a 1977 column, Buchanan said despite Hitler's anti-Jewish and genocidal tendencies, he was "an individual of great courage...Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path." (Pat Buchanan In His Own Words)

Buchanan asserted that six men accused of Nazi-era war crimes were innocent: Iwan Demjanjuk, Karl Linnas, Arthur Rudolph, Frank Walus, Ivan Stebelsky, Tscherim Soobzokov. (PAT BUCHANAN'S RESPONSE TO NORMAN PODHORETZ'S OP-ED, November 5, 1999 Wall Street Journal; on Buchanan.org dolph, Frank Walus, Ivan Stebelsky, Tscherim Soobzokov.)

In a 1990 column defending Demjanjuk, Buchanan also claimed, "Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody. In 1988, 97 kids, trapped 400 feet underground in a Washington, D.C., tunnel while two locomotives spewed diesel exhaust into the car, emerged unharmed after 45 minutes. Demjanjuk's weapon of mass murder cannot kill".[116] When asked for his source, Buchanan said, "somebody sent it to me". Critic Jamie McCarthy says this claim may have come from the German American Information and Education Association's newsletter, a publication he accused of anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial. He also argues that "unlike the locomotive engineer in Buchanan's example, who was concerned with saving the lives of trapped people, the Nazis had no qualms about opening the engine's throttle and restricting the air intake".

Buchanan has referred to Capitol Hill as "Israeli-occupied territory."
    (quoted in Media Notes, The Washington Post, September 15, 1990.)

In 1991 he wrote Congress has become "a Parliament of Whores incapable of standing up for U.S. national interests if AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) is on the other end of the line." (Newsletter dated Sept. 30, 1991, quoted in AP wire story: Buchanan's Positions ... In His Own Words Charleston Gazette March 03, 1996.)

Buchanan argues Islamic terror groups target America, "for what we do, not who we are." He is critical of the aggressive post September 11 War on Terrorism which he claims ignores the root causes of terror in favor of short-term military victories.

During Israel's conflict with Lebanon in July 2006, he accused President Bush of "subcontracting U.S. policy out to Tel Aviv, thus making Israel the custodian of our reputation and interests in the Middle East."

In 1969, Buchanan urged Nixon not to visit King's widow, Coretta Scott King, because, "It would outrage many, many people who believe Dr. King was a fraud and a demagogue, and perhaps worse. ...

Buchanan has openly ridiculed those who oppose the display of Confederate flags in State capitals.

During an interview promoting the book, State of Emergency, Buchanan said he did not prefer only white immigrants, yet lamented changes in demographics of the United States. "I'd like the country I grew up in. It was a good country. I lived in Washington, D.C., – 400,000 black folks, 400,000 white folks, in a country 89 or 90 percent white.

You see Ratboy I am a great admirer of your leader Patrick Buchanan, the defacto leader of Paleoconservatism.

He defends bona fide Nazis and engages in Holocaust Denial. He hates blacks and other racial minorities. He aligns himself with the Arabs against Israel.

He mirrors the views of my friends Tom Metzger and David Lane in W.A.R. (White Aryan Resistance) http://www.resist.com/ so I reached the faulty conclusion that Paleoconservatives are crypto neo-Nazis or crypto Nazis (if old enough.)

I beg your forgiveness my dear Ratboy.

Du Dreckhunt. Du glaubst ick kenne mich nich aus wann ich hab zu tun mit Nazis. Du hast keine annung wer bin. Ich hab Blut auf meine Hende, und das Blut kommt von deine seelische Freunde und Bruder.

#31     Jun 1, 2008

2. you're the one that has the wood for pat.... buchanan is too much of an inside the beltway boy. my views are most similar to Ron Paul. very few things i would disagree with compared to Dr No.

he is a very strict constitutionalist.... fiscal conservative... mind our own business.... lover of freedom.... get rid of the fed and irs.... no more fiat currency.

and i hate to break your little heart but in all of my life i have never even seen a neo nazi in person... yes, i know.. i have been sheltered.

#32     Jun 1, 2008
  3. That is because you never looked into a mirror.

You were afraid it may shatter.

Do you come out during the day?

I think not. Vampires don't come out during the day!

#33     Jun 1, 2008

4. [​IMG]

#34     Jun 1, 2008
  5. Congressman Ron Paul poses with neo-Nazi leader and campaign contributor Don Black.
    [​IMG]

#35     Jun 1, 2008

6. they came to the campaign function and he had no idea who they were.

i suggest you not even go there considering hillary and obama's checkered pasts and their associations.

NEXT !!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KeNa69uyYW0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KeNa69uyYW0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#36     Jun 1, 2008
  7. Ron Paul with white supremacist Robert Clarkson
    [​IMG]

#37     Jun 1, 2008
  8. yoooooooooooo hoooooooo mr rezko?

[​IMG]

#38     Jun 1, 2008
  9. [​IMG]

#39     Jun 1, 2008
  10. HE WAS RIDINNNNNNNNNNNNNN DIRTY...

RIDIN DIRTAYYYYY

Obama's Pastor Jeremiah Wright on Bill Clinton 1998