Why does now USD index(USDollar) not decline because of president-elect Biden's 1.9 trillion ...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by George858, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Yes but he had a BJ from his secretary and everyone is jealous and hate him for ever more, in the Oval Office RESPECT big time from me, bagged many a secretary, so not jealous :)

All the good and no bad, errr ignore!!

#11     Jan 15, 2021
  2. , it seems you said the most correct
    Besides trees, who people can live in the sky?

#12     Jan 15, 2021
  3. I am wondering the same. Someone explain.

#13     Jan 16, 2021
  4. toc

toc

What are you talking? under Clinton due to huge capital gains tax intake from dotcom boom, the US budget got into surplus i.e. net debt reduced by a little. Don't award Clinton for dotcom boom either. Clinton also left a major mess of below prime lending to help people buy houses (American Dream !!) this fed the real estate boom and bubble which resulted in 2008 crash in many areas of financial markets. Clinton also fucked up the US by keeping brutal sanctions on Iraq which killed half to one million civilians, this gave rise to Osama Laden and AQ and then Sept11 happened......rest is history. Only in late 90s were the sanctions on Iraq civilians lifted i.e. buy non military good from the sale of oil. Both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan cost US $1 Trillion each plus more cost from those who returned with lifelong disabilities and similar problems. So don't pat the Slick Billy too early.

After Reagan years, the best President was Barak Obama who brought US out of Iraq, finished AQ in Afghan by the drone war alone, introduced nearly free healthcare for all, kept US out of many potential wars. Even Trump tried to stop Chinese loot of US economy, stop illegal immigration and tried EU to pay higher share of its defenses. But he goofed up big on handling Covid crisis and all along his brash big mouth did not help at all in the elections.

Like mentioned before, Biden needs to take hard measures to stop the slide of US in various areas. World without US in leadership of various topics.......will be very chaotic and full of disturbance.

#14     Jan 16, 2021
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Trump didn't goof Covid, he tried to ignore it, not screw over the country and put everyone out of jobs, but got forced into all crap which hasn't really affected the virus outcome.

#15     Jan 16, 2021