Why does my broker want to know my net worth and do I have to tell them (Oanda)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Zr1Trader, Jun 7, 2013.

1. keri60

keri60

Oanda is the best forex broker on the market in my opinion. I trade with them since 2005 almost 9 years now. I made thousands of trades with real money and demo. I never had any serious problems with them though I was too asked about my net worth update. They offer unique position size controlling - you can trade any size starting with 0,01 $. They spread is small and transparent. They publish their spread statistics so you know what spread was any given date and hour. I you don't like their own Java based trading platform you can use MT4 that they included to their offer some time ago. I have tried some other brokers demo platforms, just out of curiosity, but none of them was even close to what Oanda has to offer. They are one of the first retail forex brokers and they are really good. Well.. I'm starting to sound like one of Oanda employees :).
    All I have to say is that Oanda is very good broker. And if trading with them you lose your money please do not blame your broker for not executing your orders, stop hunting etc. because this business is really really though and the easiest way to justify to yourself your inability to trade is to put the blame on the broker.

Good luck to all

#11     Feb 27, 2014