Why does Marketsurfer get special treatment by Magna?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Clubber Lang, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jem

jem

cmon guys... you all know why surf gets leniency.

when he goes away page views go down.

he is also one of the more entertaining posters and can trading name drop with the best of them.

If you need an argument you can say hey surf... how come others can make millions off patterns in the market but you and your buddies say they don't exist.

Or Price Drivers? that is Technical Analysis.

Or Statistical trading works but not t/a?

Ever use a bell curve on stock prices... are those surfer bands or bollinger bands.

How is looking at stocks in relations to bands and then setting up buys and sells not work when it is T/A but works for hedge funds with they call it arb?

#41     Jun 22, 2013
  2. Guilty of nearly of nearly everything above, I've set a narcicssistic webtone that doesn't need more justification than ignoring his threads then debating if he says anything to me because at least it is civil and my retorts were probably side-tracking the thread to another place...

Either way, heads or tails? heads, I win, tails, I lose? I'm not sure for however many years if I ask him which side the coin came up if I'm not going down and doing that for years on end how many years it takes for them to be satisfied?

Would blind retort be better or shall I think about the stupid responses he can give to me in nearly every single performance metric I've posted besides the one suing for millions on behalf of a couple ten thousand people?

You got it, magna. There's a little too much favoritism to someone who's substantially less informed about modern finance that even though there's history I've lost blind faith in the amount of text required to run a modern financial enterprise and if I stayed up all night to concentrate on circumnavigating quickbooks myself across 5 companies to myself, behind mine there is a curtain where I'm doing nothing but trusting the walk-forward optimizations probably for the rest of my life, and besides closing that just to say I have to do one more re-tool, and it'll probably go back to Fidelity, you bet I'm making a shit load of money right now, so worthy responses may have been less about demoting the status of the appearance of my posts, and more about the process I've had to take just to show off my results for thousands a month and focus solely on everything those accounts mean to me which actually is all of my net worth and nest egg put into two futures accounts and allocated to tens of blocks and millions in notional...

There's also a little IB account from what's left of those 5 companies that that lawsuit required bank and put it at a level that's embarrasingly low, now, too... It's all that's left, almost a few thousand dollars and tragic.

#42     Jun 23, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't (and I doubt Magna does)! When I was a mod, I banned at least a dozen of his aliases. It wasn't hard to determine it was him when they all came back and posted the same stupid comment like "Check this guy's blog out, he seems to know the market's pulse" or something like that, followed by a link to MS's blog.

Cripes, it was at least once a week. With all the aliases he had, you know he's got one or two still left out there. But if Magna says Rodney and Yella aren't it, then they aren't. He's not going to lie about it.

#43     Jun 24, 2013
  4. The problem is that Marketsurfer has never admitted to the dozens of aliases that he created during his banning's...so why would anyone believe anything else he has to say?

I still get a laugh about the time when they let the ban expire and a few morons were "welcoming him back", as if the guy had ever left.

#44     Jun 24, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

"dude"

don't ever talk down to anybody unless absolutely necessary.
    do I need to explain to you why? the answer is no if you have a miniscule amount of life experience.

#45     Jun 25, 2013
  6. So much fun. Surfer spells Ray Dalio as Roy and I corrected him on the spelling. I assume that if you're going to quote someone you should try and appear literate.

I've posted it 3x and it disappears in seconds.

[​IMG]

#46     Jul 5, 2013
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

They will next change his buys to sells and vice versa.

#47     Jul 5, 2013
  8. Kinda funny...on the rare occasion that Surfey actually books a "profit" (he finally took some trading advice and stopped the hold forever nonsense), he gets fiesty and calls others "assclown".

It doesn't get deleted, apparently.

#48     Jul 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.