Why does Leiberman hate America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Aug 3, 2006.

1. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Well, on second review, "UNSTATED GOALS" would have been a much more appropriate phrase. And yes, I'll agree in advance, this is the mother of all loopholes in any sort-of treason trial.

As for mission creep? Personally, I think there may be a handful or two of people who understand completely the true mission objectives. Yes, this may sound like I watch the X-Files too much, but there is a HELL of alot going on that we don't know about. Most of the leading democrats VOTED FOR IT. I still maintain a positive outlook on our latest Iraq adventure.

Generate more fanatics in the short-term perhaps, the hope would be for them to exhaust themselves, (or die), and join the modern world. This is a 25-50-100 year plan. "Stay the Course"!

#21     Aug 3, 2006
  2. Yes, let us detach ourselves and watch the Islamofascists conquer the world.

Let us remain detached until they detach our heads from our necks.

No need to get involved. We are social scientists, sheep waiting for the slaughter....

#22     Aug 3, 2006
    #23     Aug 4, 2006
  4. Next time you see a doctor, or an attorney, please, ask them to become emotionally involved in your case...

#24     Aug 4, 2006
    #25     Aug 4, 2006
    #26     Aug 4, 2006