Why does it seem there so little action now in market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Option Trader, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Let's see :

Nihabash accuses me of an affiliation with Traderzones selling a system in the past.
    I even PM'ed Nihabash to give some info about this BS claim > no answer

Then, a brandnew alias accuses me of the same thing AND responds instead of Niha.

Talking about aliases ...LOL

I and some others played some role in chasing away Pureslick , later Don Miller bites the dust and last but not least Larry Williams get exposed ...

Look , why not change your alias to ET-SCAMbuster ?

You can be a constructive force to ET...

You know ,the troll's are harmless, the snake oil vendor's on the other hand take money from the gullible with hypothetical promises...

#31     Dec 1, 2009

2. I don't plan on chasing Niha, nor attacking, I just mentioned that I discovered that he belongs to the snake oil crowd. PERIOD

#32     Dec 1, 2009
  3. Why ask why?

#33     Dec 1, 2009
  4. your prior aliases are unknown. fact => tz / rcanfiel offered a system sale $250.000 on et. if you missed it, still happened anyway.

thread was expunged, rcanfiel was shamed and switched to new trolling label. 1,000s of worthless posts later, still same moron troll as ever was

#34     Dec 1, 2009

5. You are such a trollbuster that you don't know my prior "aliases" ...LOL

Last post from Rcanfiel dates from 2-21-08 , yours is from 9-12-09 ,share with us your prior aliases, please...

At least Traderzones is now chasing the scammers like I do, join us ...

#35     Dec 2, 2009
  6. you two are chasing your a##es. thats about all. dm makes more money in a poor day trading than both you and tz ever have in your lives. dm is many things but not a scammer.

et is now fresh out of vendor-witches for persecution. plenty of trolls still around. as always

#36     Dec 2, 2009
  7. gaj

gaj

nihaba's one of the good guys. he gives back lots, and offers lots of good trading information.

you, on the other hand, don't.

#37     Dec 2, 2009

8. The day I don't succeed at trading and become a vendor, I will also give a lot of good trading info .... PROMISED (for now, I have another mission)

P.S. Another vendor whose thread got closed, notice that the statements of TI disappeared on that page

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2655324

#38     Dec 2, 2009
  9. gaj

gaj

it IS possible for one to mainly do one (trading) and as a side source, another (vendor).

but nihaba's one of the good guys. gives out lots of information with nothing asked in return. which is what i keep having to go back to saying...

#39     Dec 2, 2009
  10. Hey guys, I greatly appreciate the support but please don't use your valuable time & energy to defend me because I do a very good job of that on my own. Simply, I know how to handle a school yard bully and his buddies since a very young age.

With that said, I'm going to give puretruth a chance to prove that he stands by his pledge and dedication to rid ET of spammers, scammers and those vendors that prey on the gullible. Puretruth, here's one of your buddy spam messages and you two can play that cloaking game with someone else that's actually stupid because I'm not fooled by the games you two trolls enjoy playing here at ET. Now read his message very carefully and then tell ET members if you plan on running this guy out of town or will intentionally look the other way.

By the way, how much is TraderZones paying you to keep supporting him or look the other way as he tries to promote his holy grail method. :confused:

P.S. I do have you on ignore and too bad you ruined a good thread as you have many other threads when nobody was spamming nor trying to scam someone other than puretick.

I've sent at least 8 complaints about puretick prior to your new multiple alias showing up.

#40     Dec 2, 2009