Why does Hamas fire rockets?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Dec 27, 2008.

1. So, referring to stories out of the bible is the only defense the terrorist supporters can come up with. Weak!
    Hamas is the equivalent of street thugs. They should be shot on sight. Instead they have been negotiated with like they are some legit government.
    Peace will come to the region when the entire place is laid to waste, Pakistan to Africa and everything in-between. To believe otherwise is beyond naive, it's just plain stupid.

#41     Dec 29, 2008
  2. #42     Dec 29, 2008
  3. So, basically we should holocaust anyone with brown skin?
    So progressive! Does your god also support this? Who would jesus bomb?

Do me a favor: google seach for

Israeli torture
    Israeli snipers
    Israeli block medial care
    Israeli bulldozers
    Isralei blockade

You will find mainstream news reports about brutal barbaric treatment that only the zionists could do. All in the name of "god"

#43     Dec 29, 2008
  4. Peaceful, non-racist, godly Isralei kids here folks. Just spreading peace....and death in the name of their "god"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#44     Dec 29, 2008
  5. I must have slept through this.....

:confused:

#45     Dec 29, 2008
  6. Nice map of the <b>British</b> mandate... thanks for the laugh!
    They really <i>do</i> believe their own lies...
    One sunny afternoon, Ahmed was trying in vain to take a nap. His eight children were also present in his small home, making so much noise as to make sleep impossible. Ahmed decided to invent a story to trick the kids into leaving the house so he could sleep in peace.

"Hey kids!" Ahmed called to them, "Listen, today is a very special day in the market. They're giving away free bananas to everyone! As much as you can carry!"

The trick worked perfectly, and all eight children happily ran off to the distant marketplace, taking all their bothersome noise with them. With the house now serenely quiet, Ahmed breathed a sigh of relief and put his head down to the pillow for some much needed sleep... but not for long.

Just a minute later, Ahmed suddenly bolted to his feet and started to dress himself. "What the hell am I doing sleeping?" he realized, "I heard they're giving away free bananas in the marketplace! I'd better run over and get some before they run out!"

#46     Dec 29, 2008
  7. Call it what you like, they need to be eliminated. They are far too dangerous to ignore in the 21st century. You don't kill a rabid dog because you hate dogs. You kill it because there is no way to peacefully co-exist with a rabid dog.
    I don't need to consult God or Jesus for such simple decisions.

#47     Dec 29, 2008
  8. Who do you side with?

What do you propose be done?

Is your proposal realistic or has it been done countless times before with no success?

If you can honestly answer those questions than I think you might come up with a different view on things.

Simply putting all your effort in complaining about Israel and not the terrorists says a lot of shitty things about yourself.

#48     Dec 29, 2008
  9. Once had a spirited debate with a Palistinian about Israel....here is the problem:

I asked him " what if Israel were to renounce its rights to any and all land and retreat all the way back and set up a measly 5 square mile state for themselves.....they will give back everything except for this little postage stamp....would you recognize them and acccept them"????

he lowered his head, bummbled and finally said..not really!.

they want Israel destroyed and do not want them to exist. period. So why waste time holding peace talks about settlements and other lands taken in this war or that???

#49     Dec 29, 2008

10. See that word you used "your" that's possesive. Only should be used in connection with demonstrating that the noun that follows it belongs to whoever your is. What you want is "you're" a contraction that denotes the phrase "you are" which is what you intended. You do it all the time. And I pick my fights based on who I think is getting fucked, not who I'm supposed to be loyal to.

#50     Dec 29, 2008