Why Does ET Turn Into Yahoo! on the Weekend?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ess1096, Jan 7, 2007.

1. ess1096

ess1096

9/11 conspiracy theories, Isreal nuking Iran and a warning of the end of the world as we know it for example. Oh yeah, and every loser claims that the market makers are manipulating their stock.

I think it's because there is a low ratio of Flame to Troll on ET compared to a Yahoo! message board. And the flames are usually much less extreme so the doomsday theorists feel comfortable spewing here. Just a thought.:D

2. Because weekend alcohol drinking makes paranoid schizophrenics worse than usual...:(

3. the american public, including u is badly badly informed about the events and lies of 911 and mine and others are efforts to disclose evidence u probably never saw because of the media total blackout. i dont care what u believe, but there's a huge amount of anomalies that are worth highlighting and studying. u are free to make up your own mind; and no, i dont believe in mkt conspiracie

4. the american public, including u is badly badly informed about the events and lies of 911 and mine and others are efforts to disclose evidence u probably never saw because of the media total blackout. i dont care what u believe, but there's a huge amount of anomalies that are worth highlighting and studying and if that takes posting on the boards so be it. u are free to make up your own mind; and no, i dont believe in mkt conspiracies.

5. Bitstream, are you here?

I can't see you because you are on my "ignore the ignoramus" list...:D

6. fake ignore, too freaking funny. :D

7. Bitstream is a good example of this...:p

8. welcome to this thread 5p. u are one of the most patriotic fella here, u'll always have my deepest respect. :)

9. The fact that ET is turning into a Yahoo message board is a great contrarian indicator. This tells me that there is a lot of dumb money in the market. Give it 6 months to a year and then we will see who is still around. The market is about to get different;)

#10     Jan 7, 2007