Why does Elitetrader allow anti-semitic posts?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by thehangingman, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (I continue to mock batgirl's habit of including multiple LOL's and smiley faces in her posts)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:) :) :) :) :)

Batgirl, your obsession over me is becoming a little scary. Do you really care that much that hangingman 'condemns' me? Is that really something that makes a member 'okay in your [coloring] book'?? Would that really make you believe that you're not one of the laughingstocks of this forum, along with your two best friends?

I would think that you would have learned not to engage me. Every time you try, you tend to vomit all over your shirtfront.

My last post to you here, batgirl. You can now go back to ranting about the Jews.

#31     Jan 2, 2007
  2. I am embarrassed. Can't the P & R Cronies even behave themselves in the Feedback forum?

Michael B.

#32     Jan 3, 2007
  3. tradernikki quote: "white is not a race"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMBASS!!!

#33     Jan 3, 2007
  4. Can you link to a post where I say that?

No?

Lying piece of shit :) :) :) :)

#34     Jan 3, 2007
  5. You're welcome to delete all my posts in this thread if you want, Michael. I have a stalker and I am just toying with her like a cat toys with a mouse. It's so easy to get her to post LOL 50 times or make up some ridiculous lies and post them as truth, I can't help it. Please go ahead and delete these posts.

Thanks, Nik

#35     Jan 3, 2007
  6. As I mentioned, I take my position seriously. This embarassment was the trader in me speaking.

I do not need to be told it is ok for me to take action either...I understand that I will not be liked by some for my decisions...but believe it or not, I love you guys and can feel embarrasment personally.

Michael B..

#36     Jan 3, 2007
  7. You seem to have misunderstood my post, Michael. I was not nor would I ever suggest that you need my permission to take any action which is available to you as a moderator of this forum. I am sorry you took offense, I can assure you that none was intended. It is unfortunate that you took my comments personally.

I was simply saying that I am not going to challenge your deletion of these posts. If I disagreed with their deletion, I would challenge your actions thorough the appropriate channels and in a gentlemanly manner, since you always speak to people politely, unlike these heathens. However, that in no way implies that I somehow think that you need my permission to carry out your duties.

With regard to your embarrassment, if my behaviour embarrasses you, that's unfortunate. What embarrasses me is the fact that people like this are allowed to post here and expose other members to their whack-job ideas. But since it's 'public', they must be allowed to speak.

#37     Jan 3, 2007
  8. In truth the comment "White is not a race" is correct.

The correct term is "Caucasian" with a capital "C".

And now I would appreciate it if we could get back to offending Muslims.

Love & Kisses
    Steve

#38     Jan 3, 2007
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

That's not true. The terms "a couple of shines", "black monkeys", and "nigger" have been used in the past few months and those posts are still on this board. Read the "Goodbye Kramer" thread if you want to be really appalled. There's plenty of hate-speech to go around for all ethnicities on good ole macho ET. But as long as it's confined to CC and P&R, I say let 'em have their say. Where do you draw the line on censorship, and who decides? In one of the religious threads, in order to make a point, I posted the most offensive comments I could come up with about Jesus Christ. A Christian mod could have easily seen it as over-the-line and deleted it.

FWIW, this is an issue on any popular discussion board. The Motley Fool doesn't just have a thread devoted to the subject, they have a whole forum specifically for censorship issues. And one of the most common complaints, just as in this thread, is the random nature of enforcement by the moderators.

Harold

#39     Jan 3, 2007
  10. u can call me spaghetti boy if u wish....

#40     Jan 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.