Why does California have so much industry/jobs?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Feb 8, 2012.

1. known as one of the worst business climates, companies are leaving in droves, leaving their finances is shambles.

#21     Feb 8, 2012
  2. emg

emg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7IjpAGf0oks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When the wintry winds starts blowing
    And the snow is starting in the fall
    Then my eyes went westward knowing
    That's the place that i love best of all
    California i've been blue
    Since i've been away from you
    I can't wait 'till i get blowing
    Even now i'm starting in a call

California, Here I Come
    Right back where I started from
    where bowers of flowers
    bloom in the spring
    each morning at dawning
    birdies sing at everything
    a sunkissed miss said, "Don't be late!"
    that's why I can hardly wait
    open up that golden gate
    California, Here I Come

California, Here I Come (yeaaaaaah!)
    Right back where I started from
    where bowers of flowers
    bloom in the spring
    each morning at dawning
    birdies sing at everything
    a sunkissed miss said, "Don't be late!"
    that's why I can hardly wait (come on!)
    open up (open up! open up!) that golden gate
    California, Here I Come

#22     Feb 8, 2012
  3. is it because they have a lot of asians?

#23     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Never gonna happen, the U.S. govt is already starting to take down pot shops left and right. It was only a matter of time.

Do you really think the feds would allow states to override fed laws?...are you that clueless?

#24     Feb 8, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I lived in the sarasota-bradenton area for 3 years. San Diego's weather is only similar for a few months during winter. I moved my family back.

In my opinion San Diego is far better than Florida for living, for business, for golf and surfing. From may til October if you move too quickly in So Fla, you sweat through your suit and then you squish around for the next few hours. I would re consider florida if all I had to do was play tennis on har tru courts, golf and boat. But for living and creating business there is no comparison.

But if you like flip flops and boating... Florida is much better. Ask my wife, she says it at least once a week.

CA is great for meeting people who have ideas and want to work together to make more money.

It seems back east everyone wants to keep it in the family. Its seems to be a completely different mind set.

#25     Feb 8, 2012
  6. I currently live in Georgia and was thinking of moving with my wife and daughter to California. Home prices have come down in California. I'm not sure if it has bottomed out though. What are people like in California? How is the San Fernando Valley area, towns like Simi Valley and Canyon Country?

#26     Feb 8, 2012
  7. California produces the best almonds and also oranges in large quantities.

#27     Feb 8, 2012
  8. Oh boy it was. GREAT fish.

#28     Feb 8, 2012
  9. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

Ever seen a sunset from the FL keys?

#29     Feb 8, 2012
  10. yeah, but all the votes against legalization are from Humboldt County. Too much money just the way it is.

#30     Feb 8, 2012