Why does ByLoSellHi litter the board with negative news articles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ang_99, Jul 16, 2009.

1. I don't think he's an idiot. In fact I think he's probably very bright. However, I do think he thinks that smarter than most people. That's where he's quite wrong. That's a terrible and very immature assumption to make.

Obsessed, I think is a better word for him.

#41     Jul 17, 2009
  2. He does not trade. He never said that he did.

As a real estate speculator, I think he is concerned about the stability of our nation should we fall too deep into the hole.

The masses will b caught by surprise, and they will b angry. Anyone with any wealth, or brains, should b concerned. The masses will turn on the rich, and then the intelligensia, in that order.

Nothing wrong with a PermaBear, they balance out the PermaBulls, and the rest of us can trade the tops and bottoms from those two camps.

Carry On, BLSH!

#42     Jul 17, 2009
  3. birdman

birdman

I want to add my thanks to BLSH for his post and views. I've been here a long while and began trading before computers, before black monday.

I frequently login here and just use Advanced Search feature to get updated on his post. This guy would fit well on Fox Business and if i knew anyone there i would recommend him.

While it's true that us bears have missed a great upswing the past few months, i also missed all losses in the big slump ... which means i did few trades and i was on the sidelines mostly.

Different posters bring different talents, and i hope ByLoSellHi hang around a long while.

Peace
    birdman

#43     Jul 19, 2009
  4. Then perhaps he should stay away from a stock market TRADING website. Much of what he posts has absolutely NOTHING to do with TRADING, let alone the financial markets.

SPX: 951

#44     Jul 20, 2009

5. [​IMG]

#45     Jul 20, 2009

6. +1

#46     Jul 20, 2009
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and from his views you would never know that the market rallied 9% in the last 2 weeks. I put him on Ignore because:

1. I was ready to kill myself after reading his posts and being depressed.

2. The market is oftentimes quite different than the economy. We can have 30-40% rallies in a shitty economy, so what is the point of repeating bad news all the time???

3. Since last year there is no upside in reading his posts...

#47     Jul 20, 2009
  8. I agree. BLSH has nothing new to say that we haven't heard already, your point of view is mute without an analysis on the market.

He reminds me of a retail investor that is long, and spews crap about how crappy things are all the time, so he can be right in his mind no matter what happens.

S&P higher every day, up your ass BLSH, unemployment will never go higher than 15-20%. More and more people enter the workforce, buy homes, and make more and more consumers everyday.

If you want to spew this crap about how poor off the economy is, pick a F***in price that the S&P would reflect this situation and a certain timeframe.

Untill then, keep your 8000+ posts that help no one but your consience.

#48     Jul 20, 2009
  9. Not whining, just calling you on your buy lo sell hi bull f***in shit.

#49     Jul 20, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why does ByLoSellHi litter the board with negative news articles?
    Most often you see this from folks who are short and deep under water.
    Subconsciously they think if they can "spread the word" on how bad things really are, the market will reverse and do what it's "supposed" to do.

I agree that things are bad, and likely to get worse.

But weren't you a BO supporter during his campaign?

#50     Jul 23, 2009