Why does ByLoSellHi litter the board with negative news articles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ang_99, Jul 16, 2009.

1. And how does this help you TRADE?
    How does this help you make money in your trading?

Did you make money off of the rally off the lows? How about the incredible move in the energy and commodity stocks that rallied 30, 40, and even 50% off the weak dollar?

Where is the VALUE in all of your "cut and paste" articles? How do they help you make money TRADING???

Please feel free to explain how what you do on ET all day long helps YOU ( or others ) MAKE MONEY.

#31     Jul 17, 2009
  2. Another rant/whine/bitch/waaah!!! sponsored by:

[​IMG]

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=170253

#32     Jul 17, 2009
  3. He's long ago admitted buried somewhere in one of his 9500 posts that he doesn't trade. He's into land and housing. Therefore his despair is ubiquitous. But tedious.

#33     Jul 17, 2009
  4. Still, I bet a lot of you were surprised at the move this week.

The seasonal factor threw me, how many moves have we had

like this in July of years past?

#34     Jul 17, 2009
  5. The Dollar got hit and Crude was +6% on the week after getting pretty oversold. This was a great opportunity to scoop up some of the COAL stocks that got sold down recently with oil.

ACI, BTU, CNX, JWCC and MEE went to the moon this week. They are literally trading machines with big, bad-ass, high betas. Earnings out next.

Given the "reflation" play ( due to total debt outstanding being 361% of GDP ) and the "push-pull" between deflationary forces and the Feds need to reflate, these are tremendous trading vehicles.

Just look at their charts.

#35     Jul 17, 2009
  6. I trade a black box was 15 years in development that makes on average 300 trades per day. I'm hardly surprised by anything anymore.

#36     Jul 17, 2009
  7. The guy is an idiot.
    I asked him a simple question.
    He was unable to answer.

I think that he has now become #1 on ET in the "cut and paste" department - - - now taking over the cut and paste "crown" from S2007S . . . another guy that admittedly doesn't TRADE and who is incredibly Bearish - - - but that hasn't stopped him from posting 8,695 times either.

This is a great example of what has gone wrong with this website over the past several years.

#37     Jul 17, 2009
  8. Dr., If I may ask, what is the duration of your average trade?

#38     Jul 17, 2009
  9. Waahhhh!!!!

Says Landis, who has over 7000 posts, probably 6000+ whining and bitching like a whore on the rag about some substantive post.

You're such a little bitch, Landis. Mop up that menses and take two Pamprin, sweetie.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=170253

:cool:

#39     Jul 17, 2009
  10. Less than 1 minute generally. The longest trade this years was 4.5 minutes.

#40     Jul 17, 2009