Why does ByLoSellHi litter the board with negative news articles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ang_99, Jul 16, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

Jobs aren't the answer, unless they are productive jobs making what people want. The USSR had full employment. They also had no incentive to be productive and they didn't make products people wanted.

We're moving towards that same model here with Obama deciding what kind of cars and light bulbs, etc will be produced. Then he's giving the unions more power to do what they do best; squelch productivity.

It won't work here any better than it has in any other country thats tried it. It's a failed model.

#11     Jul 16, 2009
  2. He is just helping warn you about whats going on. You all should know that you should never follow the crowd. The people that bought the dot coms before everyone else were the ones that made money. The ones that bought real estate before the bubble were the ones that made money. The ones that dumped the financials before everyone else are the ones that saved money. And now....the ones that are stocking up on gold/silver are the ones that will make money.

All the people that jumped on those bandwagons in the middle of those crisis pretty much lost big. All those things had flashing lights on them warning what was happening, but everyone was so eagar to be like the people that got in early they got burnt. I think it will be the same with gold/silver. I think there will be a massive bubble that will exceed what inflation does to gold/silver. If inflation takes gold to $5,000 per oz, then the bubble will take us to $10,000 per oz. It will be these people buying gold at these prices that also get burnt.

#12     Jul 16, 2009
  3. he just telling us the news, in this economic climate, it just happens to be all bad.

#13     Jul 16, 2009
  4. The answer is as Builder in this world he's begging for nickles for beer money. Of course others are not. And he can't get his one-tracked brain off the same monotonous crazy train.

And guess what? We ALL see the SAME headlines over and over and over again. He provides nothing new.

#14     Jul 16, 2009
  5. The Lehman family and Jimmy Cayne lost most of their wealth because Goldman owns American Politicians; it's a simple as that.

Goldman has reestablished the battlefield, reduced competitors, and now hogs a much larger piece of the pie, whether it be trading, floating corporate or muni bonds, or shaving points for institutional investing.

Everyone felt great riding the gravy train of exploding equity prices from 2004 to 2007.

Who didn't feel high on many stocks in their portfolios that went up 25 to 50 times in that period? - agri stocks, some tech, some true crap like HANS; many of these people have not only lost 50% or more of the money they had once on paper, their other assets, such as homes and property have crashed, and they have boats and other non-income producing expenses that are bleeding them dry.

Now, some are buying into the massive bullshit the green shoots crowd is sprinkling in the media daily, as they see equity indexes rise (in a very uneven, peculiar way, I might add), and they are tempted to abandon their distrust of the machine that destroyed them, only to contribute some of what they have left (if anything, for those who still do), to leach that money into the markets if they start believing they're going to miss a good thing.

Fear and greed. We may be transitioning from fear to greed at one of the worst times ever, as the economy continues to fall into the shit.

It will be extremely interesting to see if the market stabilizes, or rises a little more, or rises a significant amount more, and then the realization that debt is floating all sets in, as mass unemployment worsens and spreads, and business and consumer BKs absolutely explode, only to tank the markets yet again, soon after the massive crash of '07.

I'm not sure their will be any walking away from that car crash when it inevitably happens.

Dr. Zhifagda knows nothing about me, or he'd know I cashed out when the cashing out was good in the RE business, and I'm perfectly happy in my position of liquidity, being able to pick and choose opportunities at my leisure. He's another piker who needs the markets to keep rising to have any hope of eating or paying his bills, hence his desperation gives rise to his bullish bias.

#15     Jul 16, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

But... if everything was going great would he be posting all the great news... or is he just a sickie trying to make people depressed?

For that matter, who is he, I'm looking everywhere for his posts.. oh wait, I found him... forgot about the ignore list.. sorry..

Ordinary non-depressive people take credit for their successes and blame their failures on circumstance, depressive people credit their successes to circumstance and blame themselves for their failures [it's depressing just to think how miserable that must make oneself, and how stupid the non depressives potentially really are...] so maybe there is a war on between the depressives and the normals and ByLo is leading the charge, trying to make normal people depressed... or he is in a horrible battle with himself over his depressing addiction to posting negative news and it's depressing him.. or whatever...

Hey, ByLo, I'd like to once again extend the offer of employment in these terrible times... standing outside a doctor's office making people sick :D

#16     Jul 16, 2009
  7. And then Pvt Pyle is locked and loaded ....and then Pvt Pyle squats on the shitter and then puts a Full Metal Jacket thought his brain... his last words were believed to be JOBS... but NCIS says thinks he was just nuts....

#17     Jul 16, 2009
  8. pathus21

pathus21

But wait, didn't Pelosi say that the cap and trade bill will result in jobs, jobs jobs, jobs jobs ? hahahaha

#18     Jul 16, 2009
  9. Or course Pvt Pyle is set for life. And he's quite happy and sated. Otherwise he would post endlessly from headlines that we all see.

#19     Jul 16, 2009
  10. You're such a drama queen, and I'm sorry you are having a heavy flow day, Zhifaga.

Is there anything I can get you? A pamprin? Some kotex?

Do you really believe there aren't people who made out well from the real estate boom and who knew when to say when?

Do you honestly think the economy is not getting worse?

Do you see me tagging your threads and posts, insulting you, whether I disagree with your flawed world view?

Get a life, you giant pussy.

:cool:

#20     Jul 16, 2009