Why do you read ET?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by chuck.ells, Mar 10, 2007.

Why do you read ET?

1. I'm here to learn

62 vote(s)
    44.0%
  2. I'm here to teach

3 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. I'm here to recruit new clients

3 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. I'm here to kill time

49 vote(s)
    34.8%
  5. I'm here to drink tea with the girls

24 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. Joab

Joab

Mods

This trader28 dufus has derailed every single thread he posts on to attack Jack Hersey.

I know the guy lost a lot of money because he couldn't figure out how to trade with Jack's stuff and I honestly feel sorry for the loser

BUT

Isn't there rules against taking threads off topic like this ????

#31     Mar 11, 2007
  2. Another loser projecting his failure

I've never tried to use jack's *snort* "method"

Anyone who has read my thread would know that, completely different philosophy... oh and my method actually makes money :)

And Joab fair dinkum you big girls blouse, do you always whine to teacher when someone disagrees with you? "please mr moddy save me from the big bad trader" pfft

#32     Mar 11, 2007
  3. Yes, I do agree. And like I keep saying, the more and more of you swoop in to talk smack, the more and more I realize that this stuff is bigger than I thought. Think about it, not only are there many people who agree and can see huge value in the material, there are also HUGE naysayers that seem to spend all their hours waiting to pounce on any positive statement.

If this isnt true, explain to me why guys like you, trad28, es666ym, trader666 spend soooo much time posting negatively? What is the motivation? I can see doing it once or twice but your gang is out of control. Why would you do this?

#33     Mar 11, 2007
  4. So you personally are making 3 times the range and have never had a losing trade... or even know someone else doing that using jack's method, including jack himself???

No I didn't think so... back to fairyland Tinkerbell

#34     Mar 11, 2007
  5. Joab

Joab

Sure we believe you, honestly it's ok you can cry, real men do it all the time.

Group HUG for trader28 everyone ????

#35     Mar 11, 2007
  6. Stop dodging the question. WHY do you feel the need to spend so much time posting negative stuff about the method?

#36     Mar 11, 2007
  7. Weak... you Christians should really work on your insults

Ned Flanders could do better

#37     Mar 11, 2007
  8. Perhaps to save newbs from ending up deluded like you... there is not a single trader in the world that believes you are reaping 3 times the range without a single loss ever

except, sadly... you

#38     Mar 11, 2007
  9. What a noble guy you are, but you should worry about yourself. Your advice and opinion are now out there on many threads for anyone to see, so why dont you give it a rest now? You've done your good deed.

PS Not a newb btw, stock trader for 8+ years up until 2006, avg 128k/year from 2000-2005

#39     Mar 11, 2007
  10. If jack hersheys legacy is the belief that 3 times the range everyday without a single loss ever should be your goal then he is almost criminal in the damage he is doing... I'm sure he wont be asking his girlfriend for the money to reimburse you when the inevitable happens

#40     Mar 11, 2007