Why do yanks moan so much..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THECOLONEL, Sep 23, 2011.

1. As long as the yanks continue to
    1) bomb muzzies
    2) love and support Israel, since the Bible says so,

they can moan as much as they want!

God bless Israel.

#11     Sep 24, 2011
  2. Yes, I am so happy Odumbo got us out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya...oh, wait..Odumbo only promised to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan...but lied...and Odumbo has added Libya to boot!

The secret powers behind the scenes...the money behind the Federal Reserve is laughing...they control the politics. It reminds me of a Woody Allen movie about a dictator on an island in the Carribean. Two soldiers are discussing their "vote"...one soldier says, "I think this time I will vote for the Red dictator, I am tired of the Blue dictator." The joke is that the Red dictator and the Blue dictator are the same person!

#12     Sep 24, 2011
  3. Humpy

Humpy

The Us seems unable to say NO to Israeli outrages - like building on occupied territories etc.

While Israel has this grip on the US, we as allies are forced to fight costly wars with the arabs and muslims. We helped take out Iraq. I don't even remember a thank you from Israel.

We narrowly avoided being dragged into another costly war in Vietnam.

Who says they will veto Palestinian UN membership but attack dog US. Its pathetic - the giant is sinking to its knees with debt because they haven't the courage to even threaten to dump Israel.

I am not anti Jew but the Israelis really don't care who they offend as they have the big mutt on their side, right or wrong ! If its not for money or the principle of right and wrong then WHY ???????????

#13     Sep 24, 2011
  4. They say thank you all the time, you are just not paying attention.

#14     Sep 24, 2011
  5. Why do yanks moan so much..

People are always going to biitch and moan. You know what is really amazing? We keep trying.

Just look at he crap a President has to go through, what's worse is the job has no respect. You'd think respect for the office would be the least citizens could offer the President.

There's never a shortage of people wanting to be President, what does that tell you? We don't give up, just keep pluggin away hoping one day things will get better with the next guy.

#15     Sep 24, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

We're sending you Obama for 4 years and we'll see if you start bitch'en and moan'en.

#16     Sep 24, 2011