Why Do White People Focus On Black People So Much

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Well, I'm not sure about people in this forum, but other white people, and asian people for that matter, which I know "bring blacks into the picture", because many of them or their loved ones have been victimized by blacks in violent crimes, yet have, or know anyone who has been victimized in such a way by white people.

The violent crime rate of blacks in America is several times the rate for euro americans. Also, the rate of interracial violent crime of blacks on whites is about 1200% the rate at which whites perpetrate crimes upon blacks. Many people I know have, or have loved ones which have been attacked, robbed, raped, or killed by blacks. Yet very few of them have ever been victimized in such a way by a white person. The tendency for blacks as a group (not any individual black person) to commit violent crimes at such an excessive multiple which euro americans do probably creates some of this sentiment. Also, the fact that blacks comprise 12% of the population, yet consume just over 40% of the welfare resources probably doesn't help much either. Also, there's some natural resentment of the fact that there are preferential hiring, university admissions, and financial aid for blacks, which white people don't get; that black people can organize as a group and pursue black interests together without being castigated as "racist" also creates resentment amongst many euro americans. Blacks are free to use derogatory terms, or invoke racial stereotypes of white people, yet if white people do the same to blacks, it can end a career or ruin a reputation. This pronounced double standard naturally creates some resentment.

Of course, it makes little sense to direct any of this justified frustration at any single, individual black person. However, given the state of affairs, it would be stupid not to expect any resentment.

#11     Mar 15, 2011
  2. Could it be jealousy of basic anatomy...you know...down below...bits and pieces...

#12     Mar 15, 2011
  3. White people bore other white people.

White people takes things too serious. Money, jobs, women, kids.

Look how how hard we debate possible candidates for public office. Polls, background, etc. Black people go "oh look Obama" he's got my vote."

We are jealous of the simple life.

#13     Mar 15, 2011
  4. what makes you think it's white people doing it?

i know a black guy who's very anti-black. he won't live in a black neighborhood (who can blame him?)

#14     Mar 15, 2011
  5. Are you suggesting that there are racial differences? That is more than just skin color? What are you? Some kind of racist or something??? Funny when this topic comes up the first thing your mind drifts too is african genitals... Is it any mystery why his wife left him?? LOL!!!

I guess you could use your own african genital obsession as a basis for your views. However, most white women I know do not want to be alone with black men, particularly groups of black men. Many are afraid of being harassed or even raped by them. I'm not saying that concern is justified or is not justified, I'm just saying that many euro american women feel that way, and have that impression, for whatever reason...

#15     Mar 15, 2011
  6. Am I suggesting that some white men envy the size of some black men?

Yes.

Do some white women claim that size does in fact matter?

Yes.

#16     Mar 15, 2011
  7. Ahh, so maybe some black men envy the size of some white men. Maybe this envy has something to do with the fact that blacks commit violent crimes against whites at several multiples the rate at which whites commit crimes against blacks.... Perhaps it also has something to do with the reason that blacks rape whites at several multiples of the rate at which whites rape blacks?

Since "race doesn't exist", hence there can be no genetically influenced difference in size from one race to another, since races are imaginary and everything...

#17     Mar 15, 2011
  8. ?????
    Are you for real????
    You never went out with a lady with a weave?
    You only listen to rap?
    You aspire to run your own drug gang in the hood and spend your evenings smoking an ack ack gun or be successful and respected?

#18     Mar 15, 2011