Why do we treat heroes so badly?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradermaji, Mar 22, 2007.

1. This thread is too much, the fur is flying . . .:eek:

#11     Mar 22, 2007
  2. Your full of it..NYers love their Firefighters the way they love their sports teams...you wouldn't be spewing that shit if you were in NY because you know that you'd get your ass kicked for talking that in public. where you really from? San Francisco?

you must be....because what pussey already is planning bringing a gun???LMAO.,,,,you that afraid of getting your ass kicked??? Indahook could be 5"5 135...but your already talking guns??? PUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!:p

#12     Mar 22, 2007
  3. Gangbangers??? It's bad enough your such a coward you already want to bring a gun...but now you want to bring help??? BAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

dude, listen....You can't talk tough....and then say " oh by the way, im so tough im gone bring a gun, my friends and my mommy too"..:p :p

You've never been in a fight in your life have you? 96th station? LMFAO!!! you are making such an ass of yourself..."GANGBANGERS???? BAAAAAAAHHHAAAAA...what's next? ...im bringing Mike tyson , Chuck Zito, and 20 Bloods and crips to this?????

Im actually starting to like you now...:D :D

#13     Mar 22, 2007
  4. BTW...I forgot to add that i think your a steaming pile of moose shit!!!:p

#14     Mar 22, 2007
  5. reg

reg

Funny you should mention "brains" in your post, since I know for a fact that that is something which gangbangers really don't have much of.

#15     Mar 22, 2007
  6. Guns? I knew you were a first class biatch when you slammed firefighters dieing.

Do me a favor. If you `re feeling froggy...then jump slut.

PM me. No theatrics. Just you and me, toe to toe.

#16     Mar 22, 2007

7. Word.

#17     Mar 22, 2007

8. You're around 22...maybe 23 from the way you talk...Ya see, if you were say...over 30, you would probably have enough sense to know that you never know who you are talking to....but I'll tel you what...INDAHOOK will let us all know you PM'd him ...he won't give details, only that your a man of your words and your getting together...so....I can't wait to see.....BTW...Uhmmmm just a little word to the wise...GANGBANGERS and PISTOL CARRYING MO_FO"S.....yeah, they generally don't even own computers let alone trade....nice try,,,you steaming pile of moose shit!:D
    God i love that line...Im using that every chance i get!....or should i be afraid that your now gonna get sammy the bull gravano, the guardian angels, hells angels, pipe carrying nea's as well as Ronnie Spector and Robert Blake to mess me up:eek: :eek:

#18     Mar 22, 2007
  9. It`s on.

#19     Mar 22, 2007
  10. Kewl!

Id be carefull though indahook, he's just as likely to show up with a troup of micheal jackson impersonators, and try and moonwalk your ass up and down the street.

#20     Mar 22, 2007