Why do we think we are better than others?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by QdzResurrection, Feb 15, 2004.

1. sjp

sjp

This is true. I only pray that the day I'm 'got' is well into the future and that I have already made enough cash to achieve my lifelong ambition of setting up a beaver colony in Peru.

I am not an arrogant man sir, just someone who has an unfettered understanding of what it is we each do every day. If you believe, accept and implement most of the entries on this site, not only will your head explode with a surplus of complete misinformation, but you will also clearly lose a fortune.

I pray those reading this heed my words and view most of the entries on Elite Trader as the gibberish they are.

Yours
    A non believing trader

#11     Feb 16, 2004
  2. Hi sjp,

I see you are a prudent man!

Good luck to you,

nononsense

#12     Feb 16, 2004
  3. Is "beaver colony" your way of saying you want a place with a lot of hot women? Why Peru?

#13     Feb 16, 2004
  4. sjp

sjp

Snoop, we all have to have a dream. For some that includes fast cars and easy women. Others of us are not that shallow. Me? I just want to spend quality time with a bunch of Beavers. Peru? Possibly the most beautiful place on earth, and a wealth of beavers at reasonable prices.

Wanna come in with me as a partner? always on the look out for other beaver enthusiasts......

Yours
    Beaver Loving Trader

#14     Feb 16, 2004
  5. Can beavers and possums coexist, I am in the midst of developing a traveling circus of misinterpreted possums. This my soon to be dream turned reality if you are interested in joining forces please let me know.

I agree with you, keep eating others lunches.

#15     Feb 16, 2004
  6. sjp

sjp

Any serious lover of possums would know only too well the history of conflict between beavers and possums. The beaver campaign of 1894 in Canada effectively put an end to even informal relations between the two breeds. To combine the two, I fear, would open up old wounds.

These things notwithstanding, I wish you the very best in making your dreams come true. A man with a vision on Elite Trader - a precious commodity indeed.

Sir, I doff my cap to you

Yours
    Supportive trader

#16     Feb 16, 2004