Why do we make so much money?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by colonial dr, Aug 3, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

How very clever of you. With deduction "skills" like that, I'm surprised you're not working at the Goldman prop desk. Wow. Somebody give this kid a job!!

#41     Aug 16, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

What has TA ever done to you, Surf?

#42     Aug 16, 2012

3. Rich indeed. That whole video was a testiment to hubris inviting disaster, which it did.

Nakheel Wrote Off $21.4 Billion in Values After Dubai’s Real Estate Crash

Dubai's property market had one of the world's biggest reversals of fortune following the global credit crunch three years ago, with Deutsche Bank AG saying home prices slumped 64 percent since their peak in mid-2008. Nakheel was forced to reduce staff and halt work on projects including the man-made islands of Deira and Jebel Ali.

Dubai World, Nakheel's former parent and one of the emirate's three main state-controlled holding companies, roiled global markets in November 2009 when it sought to stop repayments on about $25 billion of debt...

p.s. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people in that video lost their ass

#43     Aug 16, 2012

4. In the United States we all have Freedom.

Civilians are protected by our Armed Forces.

They are subjected to a chain of command and they get harmed.

From the top this chain of command believes a myth. :The Myth of Resillience. (See McMullen). By achieving this myth between redeployments, a member of the armed forces can be counted upon by his fellow military. The farther up the chain of command the more remote the need for the myth to work.

In Tucson we are converting schools no longer in use to housing for single vet mother families.

No DOD or VA treatment for PTSD can fix the myth.

Vets, vet's spouses and vet's children are getting "secondary" PTSD. DOD and the VA does not know this as yet, apparently.

Our path is to provide the means for the vet (especially if he can no longer hold a job) and his family to live and get our type of medical and mental health help (it is free to all)

One more important thing. Don't ever get a pet.

#44     Aug 16, 2012
  5. He thought you were talking about a veterinarian, not a veteran.

#45     Aug 16, 2012
  6. My view is that this person is a detractor aand he was being sarcastic as usual.

I'm old and dumb in some ways but I feel it takes a lot to make a joke at the expense of a dog or cat.

when it comes to our armed forces and how it is to live in the US, this is a nation of foreignors in the first place. Our job is not to export our ways particularly but it is impotant for all individuals to grow and have success and not be down trodden by powerful selfish status quo types.

It is never my plan to use foreign markets to take money out of the given country. Ploughing money after extracting it is very important from a problem solving point of view.

Price change is always there to do the "taking". I use leading indicators of price to do this. I explain my viewpoint.

This stupido just carps about things to get a rise out of others. So all he has going for him is his stupidity.

#46     Aug 16, 2012
  7. I don't know theblackhand but it was kinda funny. I don't think it hurt the feeling of any dogs or cats.

#47     Aug 16, 2012
  8. My cats can read; they agree with you.

They do not want any money given to the vets they know either.

#48     Aug 16, 2012
  9. now I'm sorry I bumped this thread. I just did it because Colonial Drive was such an obvious beginner trying to portray himself as an accomplished trader, and then started insulting other longtime posters on his other "where did the volume go?' thread I thought I would bump it to show "really rich traders" like he claims to be don't ask questions and then insult those who reply, but once Jack Hershey starts in on a thread the best thing to do is just hit "unsubscribe" which is what I have done. Hope you all won't miss me too much.

gone (too bad too, because darkhorse usually posts something worth reading)

#49     Aug 16, 2012