Why do we make so much money?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by colonial dr, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

And how many families are you presently supporting in this manner?

#21     Aug 6, 2012
  2. You stole that quote from the book "How to be a successful construction contractor".
    Another quote from the book "if they want to give you their money...TAKE IT". And another that doesn't relate to trading "never do anything for free".

#22     Aug 6, 2012
  3. LOL, yeeeah right :D

#23     Aug 6, 2012
  4. If one feels they don't deserve what they have they will most likely lose it.

#24     Aug 6, 2012
  5. Two full time mental health pro's. Don't you know how to google?????

You aren't supporting anyone.

#25     Aug 6, 2012
  6. Jack , do you have a email address?

#26     Aug 6, 2012
  7. when will volume come back?

#27     Aug 15, 2012

8. We? To classify one's self as a "really rich" trader, I would say table stakes are about $10 million per month. To start. Anything below that, and a little more humility is warranted.

And if you really think "anyone could learn how to do this," skepticism is warranted as to your familiarity with what "this" consists of. Most anyone can hit a little white ball or sit down at a poker table too. The capacity to attain "functional amateur" status means nothing.

Furthermore, "pushing buttons" has nothing to do with trading, any more than talking into a phone or sitting around conference tables has to do with deal-making skills.

#28     Aug 15, 2012
  9. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Why would I want to give a vet 15k? I dont even have a dog or a cat

:confused:

#29     Aug 15, 2012
  10. luisHK

luisHK

In Hong Kong in august, jetlagged and trying to deal with the usual atrocious weather at this time of the year - on trade related matters - while I was hanging out in sweet scandinavian summer a few days ago : sure hope I'll make more money :mad:

#30     Aug 15, 2012