Why do we make so much money?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by colonial dr, Aug 3, 2012.

1. shit vs shinola, what the hell, did you have a good week or something?

I don't know who you think you are talking to, but you aint fooling anybody

you and me buddy, isn't it awesome how much we "really rich traders" make?

and then we post on the internet and ask simple questions

it's a great life as long as you can maintain a stable level of delusion of grandeur

#11     Aug 5, 2012
  2. Good statement.

It's interesting people rate my thread 1 star. I guess there are not many profitable traders around here? If this is true, keep working -one day in the future you will be very profitable.

#12     Aug 5, 2012
  3. you da man!

#13     Aug 5, 2012
  4. So reflect on the people who take care of your security.
    they are multideployment vets whose families and children stuck by them.

the chain of command taught them there is a stigma about PTSD.

Now they are coming home and they can't keep jobs. they hurt their wives and children.

If they get to a VA center, they are handed an exit card with the suicide number to call.

Right now, they are committing suicide at the same rate as the war casualty rate.

Trade 1 contract for each family you find. compound the contracts and sweep it every month. you can give a vet and his family 15K a month for every family.

You can repay some of your debt to them; return the help they need because they kept you safe.

Or be a shit as usual.

#14     Aug 5, 2012
  5. This shit you wrote up to the last sentence is really stupid but should be good for cornball, right?

Well, about your last sentence... Tell us how it feels.

#15     Aug 6, 2012
  6. So the wife is happy

#16     Aug 6, 2012
  7. :confused:

Congratulations!!! The hole ET community is glad to hear that. You did it eventually! Enjoy the smoke.

#17     Aug 6, 2012
  8. zdreg

zdreg

#18     Aug 6, 2012
  9. SamGold

SamGold

We make so much money, so that the NWO can steal it, print it, devalue it, whatever and can buy and hoard gold in vaults, so that when the Annunaki visit again, the NWO crowd (they fancy themselves the 'royal lineage') will have offerings for them (the Annunaki). Because the NWO crowd think the Annunaki are their gods.

Guess what?. This time will be different.

#19     Aug 6, 2012
  10. Episode 2.

Doctor: "Jackyboy it is already 9:30 in the morning... Time to wake up!"

Jack: " Thanks doktor. I'm gonna trade again!!! What bar do we have?"

Doctor:" Jack... I have to disappoint you... You are not a full time trader, you are a fulltime bullshitter and it is time to get your meds."

Jack: " But you promised me to post on ET and mentioned Liz and I wanted to support the learning and be the greatest helper of vets in the US"

Doctor:" Jack... Calm down. you will be... No worry. Take your meds..."

Jack taking the meds and falling asleep again:" But all ETers are bullshitters and shitters and can not trade... I'm the man, doctor... I'm the trader..."

Doctor:" It is allright, my boy... It is alright". Good night.

#20     Aug 6, 2012