Why do Trolls, Immoral Degenerates, and Idiots ALWAYS WIN EVERYWHERE AT ALL TIMES

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by aeliodon, Sep 27, 2007.

1. ssmegner

ssmegner

Because in addition to being tolls they are losers, liars and have no life. They are pathetic folks that can generate no joy in their life except by pushing others down. They best way to deal with trolls, flame baiters is to report them as necessary and DO NOT reply. If you don't feed them they will take their pitiful souls to another venue for their venom.

#11     Sep 27, 2007
  2. esjockey

esjockey

I'm a selfish guy.
    I always found Jack's posts worthwhile.
    His detractors posts seldom were.
    ET has lost a major asset.

#12     Sep 27, 2007
  3. So what you are saying is that Jack was free to shit on anyone who disagreed with his view of the markets, all the while remaining saintly, whereas anyone who employs even remotely similar tactics against him is a loser. Fascinating.

Where was the joy when Jack pronounced some members to forever remain unprofitable?

#13     Sep 27, 2007
  4. ssmegner

ssmegner

Actually I apologise if my comments came across as applying to Jack. I was looking at the original post about Trader28.

#14     Sep 27, 2007
  5. Thief

Thief

Sir, there is a MAJOR difference btw the trolls and Jack Hershey. Hershey may be long winded and may say people will remain unprofitable based on his assessment but really, what is that? Just a man opinion. You dont have to listen to him. You can ignore him, you do not have to engage him if you dont like. The trolls, on the other hand, create dozens of aliases simply to come and put people down on a consistent basis. One in particular has 5 different aliases in the last week that I know of. How do I know you might ask? Because he has PM'ed me a bunch of times with vile and reprehensible messages because I have left feedback to ET about his behavior. You cannot put these guys on ignore because they keep coming back. What good is it to put one on ignore when 3 mins later they are back and you can read all their posts?

You may not like Jack and that is fine, perfectly normal to not like someone if they give you reason. My main concern is that something needs to be done about the obnoxious trolls that have made it their lifes mission to make ET their shitting ground. Civil debates and discussion are what makes this place great but then their is the other side where it is just complete and utter disrespect and annoyance. A few bad apples out there that need to be better policed.

#15     Sep 27, 2007
  6. To the two prior posters: fair enough.

This thread was started against one member but in defense of Jack. I did not have much exposure to the other fellow, but I have had my fill of Jack. And just so that we are on the same page, Jack also resurfaced with a new alias (bubba, grob) after he had been banned once or twice. I suppose it is a question of degree?

#16     Sep 27, 2007
  7. But you're not ignoring them. You're feeding their craving for attention (whether positive or negative).

#17     Sep 27, 2007
  8. empee

empee

In response to the original title of this thread, I think its because society won't allow losers to fail.

#18     Sep 27, 2007
  9. Good post, but I think it belongs in the Fed thread.

#19     Sep 27, 2007
  10. OMG, you nailed it - brilliant post.

#20     Sep 27, 2007