Why do traders blame their firms for not succeeding?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by RichSohn, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Overtheline, at first I thought you just like to bust balls, but your really an idiot.

A prop firm provides you what no other firms out there is willing to to provide (i.e. leverage, systems, training (maybe), etc...) and all you do is complain. If their not teaching you, leave, it is your option. But most losing traders know they will never succeed, but it is easier to blame someone rather then just admit that this is not for them. Plain old human nature.

#21     Jun 18, 2003
  2. bmwstox

bmwstox

Overtheline is !00% right, I couldn't of said it any better myself. Richsohn is bush league, lol.

#22     Jun 18, 2003
  3. RichSohn

RichSohn

Totally...

This guy has been so jaded about losing his money that he associates the word "prop" with his poor trading profile. Yeah, I thought he was just busting my balls too, but, no, he ACTUALLY believes the ridiculous stuff he's saying. So sad indeed.

Perhaps one day someone will give him that desperately needed wake up call.

#23     Jun 18, 2003
  4. RichSohn

RichSohn

ahh...my favorite EliteTrade member...

BMWSTOX: Yet another ex-worldco newbie who took a crack at trading and never made a cent in GROSS at the firm. He's been spreading all sorts of rumors about the firm (which by the way, never panned out remotely). His ex-boss, HITMAN, posted his numbers after BMWSTOX attempted to LIE about how well he performed. Needless to say, BMWSTOX was a PIKER. Lost all his cap and even FIRM cap. What's even worse, he crawled back to Walter for a second chance and was fortunate enough to get a second chance. Yet, what does he do? Loses more money and eventually back stabs the firm again spreading lies...This is after the firm took him back and cleared out his P&L for a fresh start.

These guys, OVERtheLINE and BMWSTOX, are prime examples of traders that simply cannot accept the fact they are INCOMPETENT in the field. They must constantly find places to lay the blame.

So pathetic.

(BMW, I'm surprised you still show your face around here. You've been publically humiliated already, and from what I hear, you'll be getting some "friendly" messages from Worldco in the very near future.)

#24     Jun 18, 2003
  5. RichSohn

RichSohn

Unfortunately, guys like OVERtheLINE and BMWSTOX are still at the starting line. They're still bitching about the registration fees and how no one's showing them how to run!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Bunch of pikers....

#25     Jun 18, 2003
  6. bmwstox

bmwstox

I think it's time the moderator got rid of this rodent richsohn.

#26     Jun 18, 2003
  7. RichSohn.....
    Although I agree with a lot of what you have to say about the people on this board whining and bitching, I must say you are getting dangerously close to being just as obnoxious and annoying as the WHINERS.
    Let it go already, you made your point. If you want to take OTL on face to face I will pay for your plane ticket and we can get all the SD traders together and have you guys put on a show. Short of that.............give it a rest.

#27     Jun 18, 2003
  8. RichSohn

RichSohn

nuff said. case closed.

thanks.

#28     Jun 18, 2003
  9. what are you talking about caliber?
    you are making no sense whatsoever
    I have every right in the world to express my dissatisfaction about my brief stint at worldco... you know yourself what kind of place that is.... and id give 10/1 odds youve been hawking talent there for a long time....wtf is the matter with you??
    go back to recruiting and carping off of other traders ...its what you probably do best

#29     Jun 18, 2003
  10. sd look at the guys 58 posts... this is the same pos who started the rumor about assent dumping your side of the business
    hes nothing but a lunchtime runner.... besides ill pay for his ticket myself

#30     Jun 18, 2003