why do threads need to be closed?!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Aug 26, 2003.

1. for example, this one:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=318741#post318741

WHY? what if i want to reply in it?! what if someone else does?! now we can't. shouldn't it go away on its own when no one has anything to say anymore? i don't get it.

also, i didn't put that thread in the "feedback" section. i don't think it has anything to do with "feedback." maybe "chit chat." anyway, it should certainly not be closed, IMO.

F. P.

2. maxpi

maxpi

Jack should just apologize for whatever it was he did and come back and continue his thread.

Legal disclaimer: Unsolicited advice may be viewed as disturbing by the prideful and should only be engaged in with caution. Do not try this at home. My opinion may be, and has proven itself in the past to be, worth about what you pay for it and should be taken as such. Your ET mileage may vary.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Because there were already several threads on the subject, and there really only needs to be one. I'm not going to monitor 5 different threads on the Jack Hershey banning, so I picked the "Baron has no clue" thread as being the one to stay active.

Right, but I did because it's the appropriate forum. Your thread is an expression of your own opinion regarding a site administration issue, so it was put into the Feedback forum.