Why do the Mods defend a fraud like Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bond tr4der, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Trader666 is just upset that he cannot come up with a real arguement so he just attaches his little JH pictures and uses juvenile tactics like saying we need gurus. Its typical behavior from someone who is trapped.

Trader666, how come you aren't all over Ollie Velez or Puretick?

#41     Dec 22, 2008
  2. You can try to project your inadequacies on me until the cows come home but the fact remains that you're a naive noob for thinking Jack Hershey's BS on here puts money in your pocket. That's obvious to anyone who really knows trading and all the hot air in the world won't obfuscate it.

#42     Dec 22, 2008
  3. you are an angry guy, that's for sure. You are still wrong though about market type scammers.

#43     Dec 22, 2008
  4. You know nothing and you show it with every post.

#44     Dec 22, 2008
  5. It's ok to be wrong, just let it wash over you. Soon, the anger you are feeling should subside.

#45     Dec 22, 2008
  6. Too bad you made an ass of yourself by showing your ignorance on such a simple concept but maybe you shouldn't post when you don't know what you're talking about.

But I like slapping you around so here's another... just extrapolate this concept into what we were talking about and it comes back to what I said... at most, Hershey traders do nothing more than add a little liquidity.

Are you capable of extrapolating the idea in this quote to our conversation? Or do you still need to play your desperate little game of trying to save face?

"I don't think trading strategies are as vulnerable to not working if people know about them, as most traders believe. If what you are doing is right, it will work even if people have a general idea about it. I always say you could publish rules in a newspaper and no one would follow them. The key is consistency and discipline." -- Richard Dennis

#46     Dec 22, 2008
  7. They add liquidity but they dont take it too?? Maybe they are lifting the offer, buying my sell limit lots or somebody else limited lots right before the market reverses down. They've just gotten me (or some other skilled trader) short or out of a long position at an optimum time.

Oh, you didn't consider this angle did you? Of course not, you are too busy in awe of J Hershey. My point was the collective actions of all of us create the "market" and the more wandering noobs doing the wrong things the better it is for business. Hence, more suckers who fall for scammers, the more likely those noobs will remain clueless, longer.

#47     Dec 22, 2008
  8. Your over simplistic notion that "wandering noobs doing the wrong things" is somehow "better for business" shows what a clueless noob you are because it implies there's a "right" thing to do at any one point in time when in fact there is not. A winning trend follower trading one timeframe might be selling when a winning counter trend trader on another or the same timeframe is buying; a winning short term trader might be buying when a winning hedger is selling, etc.

#48     Dec 22, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

You still here? I thought for sure you would have embarrassed yourself off the board by now. Since you have no shame, can't you at least be exasperated enough with all of us losers trying to project our definicies on to you that you would just leave in a huff? Or even just get so sick of us victims that you would leave in a huff?

#49     Dec 23, 2008
  10. Nice try baby hughie but why would I be embarrassed about pointing out what a pathetic loser you are?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2231648#post2231648

#50     Dec 23, 2008