why do republicans double down on stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 30, 2011.

1. i am not too worried. i think she could win iowa though. still the absurdity needs to be made public if nothing else for the entertainment value.

#11     Jun 30, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't defend her. I simply stated that all politicians say stupid things. Therefore singling out one person as if they are the only one that says stupid things is pointless. Vhehn, seriously man, you are not going to change anyone's mind on here of anything. And neither am I. Now I can't stop you from starting 30 threads a day, all of which are pretty childish and stupid. But try to make them either informative or at least humorous. Like I said, the old "republicans are bad, democrats are good" schtick is getting really boring.

#12     Jun 30, 2011
  3. well if you had listened to the video you would have found it both informative and humorous. probably a little painful too considering that is the quality of candidate you right wingers are putting up.

#13     Jun 30, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You did it again. You never even bothered to ask me which candidate I actually do support. I bet you are really proud of the guy you voted for in 2008 eh?

#14     Jun 30, 2011
  5. you support huntsman. hes a morman, forget it. although he is one of the most sensible republicans.

i will admit obama has been disapointing in several areas. he turned out to be a moderate republican. he is doing the best he can considering the extreme actions by republicans to destroy him. his biggest flaw is his niavite in thinking he could deal with republicans as grownups. sit down and define a problem and fix it. he has been good for business and the markets though.
    someone with the ability to think these things through has to realize we only had two options for president. mccain or obama. we are far better off with obama.

its been fun and amusing today but sadly it has to end. market is closed and i have things to do. might even take the day off tomorrow and make it a long weekend. i am out of here.

#15     Jun 30, 2011
  6. bone

bone

He nailed your ass to the floorboards on that one, FT. You have issues with when confronted with logic and facts it would appear.

#16     Jun 30, 2011
  7. wjk

wjk

The logic used by the dems and the prez to exponentially increase our debt over the last two years.

#17     Jun 30, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

When and if BO gets re-elected in 2012 I'm going to start a thread titled: "why did democrats double down on stupid?"

#18     Jun 30, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

If Obama gets re-elected, Im just going to seek out a warzone and willingly step on a landmine. :D

#19     Jun 30, 2011
  10. bone

bone

There is a very legitimate reason why donors are slow to contribute to Obama's campaign this time around.

The economic and polling trends do not portend well. Even Soros does not like to throw good money money at a bleak situation.

#20     Jun 30, 2011