Why do "profitable" traders take the time to train people remotely and for a fee?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by monty21, Apr 23, 2009.

1. The heroine you are defending --- SuzziePig is as dumb as you are.

Here is the quote:

This is one of the best quotes ever. Few on this site could even see how inane it was:

Never in room but witnessed that I was the worst she witnessed by not witnessing but the vision of the witnessing was her brother who told her about the room so she could not witness the fact to be witnessed.

Harrison Ford may need her for Witness2.

The dumb and dumber of ET.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#161     Aug 15, 2009
  2. You got it mga. Baron has a great business model.

A financial wailing wall for losers searching for the holy grail.

Maybe a Billionnaire will give away the secrets of all trading for free -- the old "give back to society" hope of hope.

But it does attract a few developing traders who briefly stop by. They see the bull crap, see a few like myself fighting this financial illiteracy

And a few BEST OF THE BEST find Puretick.com

And that is a win win situation.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#162     Aug 15, 2009
  3. I think it was Stever Forbes, or his grand-daddy who said....

'Far more money has been made giving financial advice, than taking it''

laughing....

#163     Aug 15, 2009
  4. ALEX,

Please explain to me how you can have audited SIMULATOR results?????

HOW CAN THEY BE AUDITED WHEN THE ENTRIES ON THE SIMULATOR DON'T ACTUALLY BUT OR SELL STOCK????

YOU HAVE AUDITED TRADES THAT NEVER OCCURED???? PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THAT WORKS.

THAT'S LIKE ME GOING ON THE SIMULATOR AND BUYING 5 MILLION SHARES OF SOMETHING, WHILE NOT ACTUALLY HAVING TO WORK MY WAY INTO THE POSITION AND NOT AFFECTING A STOCK THAT OR FUTURE CONTRACT BY BUYING MY SHARES, AND THEN CALLING IT A RESULT AND ADVERTISING IT.

YOU ARE OLD, WAY PAST YOUR PRIME IF YOU EVER HAD ONE AND PROBABLY BROKE B/C YOU'RE ON HERE TRYING TO HUSTLE AND NICKEL AND DIME PEOPLE TO MAKE YOUR RENT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO YOUR MOMMY'S BASEMENT AT 60.

YOU'RE A JOKE.

AND WHY DON'T YOU TRY EXPLAINING TO ME HOW YOU CAN HAVE FAKE TRADES THAT ARE AUDITED..... THE DEFINITION YOU PUT UP IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERING TO.... HOW DO YOU VALIDATE A TRADE THAT DOESN'T ACTUALLY OCCUR???

#164     Aug 15, 2009
  5. NOT TO MENTION YOUR INCREDIBLE FUND IS DOWN WHEN EVERY OTHER FUND IS UP BETWEEN 25 AND 40 PERCENT IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS.

YOU'RE A JOKE ASSHOLE.

#165     Aug 15, 2009

6. no discussion possible with that retard Alexscamski, I thought his IQ was around 56, a better estimate now would be 49,
    THE ONLY "AUDITED" results are the ones below

Let's see what you do as manager of "Profit"Navigation..[/b]

[​IMG]

We read in the disclosure document :

" Mr. Wasilewski primarily makes the trading decisions for Profit Navigation's Clients."
    > click on "disclosure document" at www.profitnavigation.com

Now we know why you need the money from teaching..LIAR

P.S. You gotta love this clown ALEXSCAMSKI...LMAO

#166     Aug 15, 2009
  7. Thinking about this guys system is laughable.

I will give you a direct comparison.

I AM A REAL ESTATE TYCOON, I MAKE 100 MILLION A YEAR. I KNOW THAT I'M A REAL ESTATE TYCOON B/C OF MY ABILITY TO MAKE CONSISTANT AND AUDITED PROFITS WHEN I PLAY MY 5 YEAR OLD SON IN MONOPOLY.

MY RESULTS WILL TRANSLATE TO YOU BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE IN REAL LIFE SEAMLESSLY. ALSO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR MONEY SO THAT I CAN TAKE MY MONOPOLY AND MONOPOLY KIDS EDITION SKILLS AND APPLY IT TO THE REAL ESTATE MARKET.

THANKS.

FOR GUARANTEED RESULTS PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 15 LINKS BELOW........

WHAT A JERKOFF

#167     Aug 16, 2009
  8. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

You are laughable. What kind of millionaire hangs out on elite trader during business hours? Your a baffoon yourself. You both are pieces of shyt!

TCB!

#168     Aug 18, 2009
  9. OK guys, trading week is over, there are big thunderstorms in the area----so I can't fly my "PAPER" AIRPLANE.

Just a quick question. Why the hell do they charge $4,200.00 for an annual inspection, since the damn thing is paper. Anyone out there with helpful advice to find a Certified Inspection Center that charges less?

Anyway, since I have nothing to do right now --- why not check in on the ET losers since I see you have been spending your week---NOT TRADING---but posting on ET about Puretick.

So sweet of you guys.

Ok first dumb question of the weekend by up and coming asshole---you are not fully certified by me ---- whiningallthetime trader until you post at least 100 times about Puretick.

Timextrader has you beaten by tons. His count about Puretick is 321 posts---yes I know many were removed by Baron.

OK dumb question.

Winingtrader wants to know how someone can have audited simulated results.

My quick answer is:

"I don't know. Since you made up the term."

But maybe you mean that someone later checks out the buys and sells of your fake account?

Could be.

But what is the point?

Why can't you just open a real account?

Sure it is good to practice a new methodology on a simulator to see if the "FORWARD PERIOD" IS AS GOOD AS THE LOOKBACK PERIOD.

But somewhere in there you will have to put real money down and see how good you are.

From your question, it appears you are just starting out. That is fine. And if that is so then your question is not that dumb. If you have been trading for more than a month then it is.

Read a lot.

Practice on a sim.

Check out Puretick.com.

I will show you how to start with a simulator and make the transition to cash.

Any other questions?

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#169     Aug 21, 2009
  10. Great. That will teach traders a whole bunch.

Quick question. Who did the laughing. Steve Forbes, the grand-daddy, or you?

When you were in High School, and doing a book report, in the cites section below:

Did you write

"To be or not to be" .....
    Shakespeare,

or

Shakespeare's Fed Ex Driver, or possibly Napoleon, oh wait Sartre (although he may have said nothing is to be) or Bertrand Russell, hold it hold it "Cazzie Russell"

Grrrrr god damn it Steve Reeves said it. He was Superman.
    No George Reeves was Superman until he blew his brains out with kryptonite, but it could have been his arch enemy Mr. Mxyzptlk,
    oh how stupid of me it was Christopher Reeve, but a horse killed him
    so maybe Keanu Reeves,

YES HE SAID IT.

Here is a qoute from Alex Wasilewski --- Brooklyn, NY

"Shut yer pie hole freakin' moron."

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#170     Aug 21, 2009