Why do people wear sunglasses indoor?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by noob_trad3r, Oct 28, 2010.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Uh/huh/huh/huh/huh.

#11     Oct 28, 2010
  2. Here's the multiple choice answers to the question as to why people wear sunglasses indoors:

1. you have no other convenient way to carry them and don't want to lose or damage the sunglasses.

2. you can't see or have some kind of medical condition that requires the sunglasses.

3. you are a fugitive and need a quick convenient way to disguise your identity.

4. you are famous and need a quick convenient way to disguise your identity (not sure if this ever works).

5. you think it looks cool and/or you want to emulate your favorite rock star or actor.

Personally I have used #1 excuse occasionally, but this excuse is only valid for short periods of time, like running into Walgreens or something.

If your answer was 5, you are wrong and we have all figured out that you are neither cool nor famous.

#12     Oct 28, 2010
  3. I wear my sunglasses at night.......

#13     Oct 28, 2010
  4. i wear my sunglasses making love :cool:

#14     Oct 28, 2010
  5. So DNA won't get in your eyes?

:D

:p

#15     Oct 28, 2010
  6. As if we didn't know!

#16     Oct 29, 2010
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

#17     Oct 29, 2010
  8. Sorry for staring at your tits...

I thought I was wearing my sunglasses

#18     Oct 29, 2010
  9. I think people who wear sunglasses indoors are just trying to draw attention to themselves, even more so if they've got a dog.

#19     Oct 29, 2010
  10. TIP: If you do not own or cannot find a pair sunglasses, you can always wear your AIG shirt.

#20     Oct 29, 2010