why do many traders give seminars etc..?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chipper, Apr 8, 2008.

1. You are definitely a dreamer.

If you can trade for a mil per year then you can trade for 2 or 3 mil with no extra effort or risk.

To waste your time scraping together a time consuming additional 100K is stupid, just plain stupid.

You sound like just another dreamer too lazy to get out of bed.

regards
    f9

#51     Apr 8, 2008
  2. You're kidding right? Did you see Memphis State start choking at the line last night in crunch time? If you don't think trading size skews your actions then well....you've never traded size.

#52     Apr 8, 2008
  3. Pabst, you have convinced me. You should hire ET's TudorJones to tutor you, or at least those whom you personally know who wish to learn to trade. The absence of a forthcoming P&L only makes your argument, and that of ET's own TudorJones, that much more compelling. I concede your point. :p

#53     Apr 8, 2008
  4. What you can get for free just by poking around on the internet or boards like this is just as good

well - its better cause its free

#54     Apr 8, 2008
  5. Don't get me wrong Mr. Dog. I'm not a teacher, but just a trader. I was joking about the $9999 part, but that's definitely what a day is worth to me.

#55     Apr 8, 2008
  6. Watching a professional trader trade for 2 hours is worth anywhere from 6 months to 2 years of your life trying to figure it out yourself.

#56     Apr 8, 2008
  7. Yes, it's important to keep it under the psychological $10,000 level, eh? My own days are only worth about $29.95. ($50 value!)

#57     Apr 8, 2008
  8. Those who cannot usually become great teachers in the end.

#58     Apr 8, 2008
  9. Then you would think that, with the high failure rate in trading, there should be a glut of outstanding teachers out there. Operators are standing by. Please have your credit card ready.

#59     Apr 8, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

WRONG!... Waaaayyyy wrong.

#60     Apr 8, 2008