Why do I have a God "complex"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Oct 12, 2019.

1. How can one eat from something that causes death and share it with another? Adam lives in all of you for he is the first in the blood on Mankind, for even Cain was given mercy by his Father...remember some are ordained in heaven, some on earth, some find themselves in hell because they don't listen to the ones ordained in heaven that walk on earth.. and I said let there be Light , so it was good, don't let the matter of things fool you, I've known it all for I am the beginning and the end, for Ha, is with Pa, always, some find me when they lose everything in this world...

#231     Jun 7, 2021
    #232     Jul 12, 2021
    #233     Jul 14, 2021
  4. For there are creatures that don't face mortal death like Adam but neither know good from the bad. They said unto them "let us cast them out before they eat from the tree of life and live forever knowing good from bad, and become like God". Philosophies of the wicked that shed the blood of the innocent and oppress the righteous will not stand the test of time, always remember that demons and shatans were once people that were translated into those beings. No translation is needed for you to understand the Word of God,

#234     Jul 17, 2021
  5. What is the obsession of people with trying to find God in hierarchical order rather than in a state of unknown chaos? Some say God is a creation as is the rest of anything that exists if one accounted for time as fear, fear seems to be the presence of a conscious God.

#235     Jul 19, 2021
  6. WWarrior

WWarrior

A lot on here have a high level of self worth , unfortunately for them they're unaware of the demonic entity operating in their subconscious mind . ;)

#236     Jul 19, 2021
  7. If the truth was easy to find, people wouldn't be lying together producing more lies to tell the world...

#237     Jul 19, 2021
  8. Always remember yesterday, you were in the same world as the past for today is a different world...

#238     Aug 31, 2021
  9. I rained on the Hebrews, Mebarat, Abra Hem, For the light of heaven walks on earth. Who is greater or lesser? I ask the blind for they can hear the word, I will find you and put joy in your soul, don't let the world worry you, remember me and I will remember you in heaven, find me, and I will save you, I will rise from my sleep knowing who I am...

#239     Sep 4, 2021
  10. They say time heals all wounds, but it also reminds men not to sin against the one that created them, for all is permitted as it is willed, only the spirit knows the Word in the Book of Life.

#240     Sep 11, 2021