Why do ET's Gurus Get Mad When You Ask For Proof?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MandelbrotSet, Feb 6, 2009.

1. If this were a Hershey thread and we were making the off-topic posts, they would have hit th complain button by now, or threatened us with the ignore function, LOL.

But these obvious Tools are so easy to deal with, I would much rather have them on this thread than not. :D

Now where was I .... oh yeah.

Jack Hershey SCT trading is a fraud, his claims can't be proven, so he and his minions get mad and try to do everything BUT prove that it actually works (like what Ratshit).

#41     Feb 6, 2009
  2. Getting back to the topic of the thread... any "guru" would be happy to show proof... that is, if they can trade and it would help their cause.

Someone who becomes a guru wants something out of it... not necessarily money... could be respect, adoration, a following, etc. Imagine the boost they could get from proof of their claims.

If they could give it they would. But those who can't trade can still pitch to the naive who need a guru anyway because, as we've seen, some people here will believe anything.

#42     Feb 6, 2009
  3. Yet more proof that you're one of the most pathetic trolls ever on ET.

You come to others' threads to stalk them, then tell them they're off topic or trolls when posting in their own threads. What a total tool!!!

Tell us why Jack never provided proof of his claims... that would be on topic.

#43     Feb 6, 2009
  4. I disagree 100%.

Gurus are obligated to prove that their system works if they are going to go through a lenthy process involving the participants, time, energy, resources and money. Otherwise they are doing nothing but playing head games with people for their pleasure and enjoyment (see the Neoxx thread, Technical Tragedy as a prime example).

Or they may actually be seeking some back-end compensation (using the "free system" as a lead-in to taking their course over the internet or at another location). This has happened previously with other members of ET, and is IMHO a very dangeous practice.
    Please see the above post. Like I said, this situation has happened before, at great cost to the people who were, ostensibly, ripped-off, so it is something that most definitely should be more closely moderated on a TRADING WEBSITE.
    If the Guru does not want to provide proof, they are the one who is the TROLL, IMHO.

Gurus post their information for a number of different reasons, some want financial gain from it (which we have just dealth with), others post for EGO gratification, with nary a care for the people who they are leading down a rabbit-hole and whose time, money and resources, as well as a potential trading career they are fucking over whilly-nilly ... and I have the PMs to prove it son.

There is of course, the third option of software tie-ins and such, which I have also seen take place with the Jack Hershey SCT trading system.
    Thanks for posting on-topic, I believe the readers get so much more from the exercise that way.

It is obvious that you actually believe the bullshit you are spouting, and it is just as obvious that I am dead-set against you and your Trollish Gurus at every turn of the virtual page.

#44     Feb 6, 2009
  5. J. Hershey not ONLY has the drooling knobs who follow him blindly without proof but he ALSO has the pathetic B-team breathing down his neck at all times, crying and whining at every turn.

Don't you see, 666, he has BOTH parties. He's in guru heaven and you make that possible for him (well, partly anyways). Just admit it, you'll feel better.

PS Mandeltroll, your off topic posts helped land your own thread in chit chat. What a shame :cool:

#45     Feb 6, 2009
  6. He does make himself look like more of a tool every day :p

#46     Feb 6, 2009
  7. LMAO, so that's why he ran for the hills, right? And Neoxx is afraid to make real-time posts. :eek:
    Nah, it was destined for chit chat the minute I mentioned Jack Hershey in a critical fashion and you came running along to Champion him because you couldn't get over the mindfucking he gave you.

:p :D :p :D

#47     Feb 6, 2009
  8. Yep, Trader666, he sure does. :D

At leat the guy isn't even pretending that he actually knows how to trade anymore. :eek: :p

#48     Feb 6, 2009
  9. Well, do us all a favor then and start the thread in chit chat next time, seeing as you knowingly can't control your J Hershey outbursts :)

#49     Feb 6, 2009
  10. But then you won't see it and come running like the little Hershey lapdog you really are. :eek: :D

#50     Feb 6, 2009