Why do conservatives whine about capitalism,opportunity with green power?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Apr 28, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

Nuclear is,figuratively, a fossil fuel.It is NOT a green power.It is not renewable,it produces toxic emissions,it is mined.It is as dirty as you could ever want..Maybe you should learn what green power criteria are.That and learn some english and basic comprehension.Or stop confusing yourself with semantics.

#21     Apr 28, 2009
  2. Nuclear is not figuratively a fossil fuel.

Fission is not exactly green power, no argument there. Fusion is about as green as they come.

Green power and renewable power are not the same thing. One can be green without being renewable (nuclear fusion for example). On a long enough time frame fossil fuel is renewable but it is not green.

Not to belabor the point but it seems that you are the one who needs English comprehension as well as scientific comprehension.

When you make dumbass statements like you did and then continue to support those same dumbass statements even after being proven wrong you represent yourself as a dumbass.

#22     Apr 28, 2009
  3. You should refrain from revealing your multiple ET screen names...

LOL!!!

Tom B

#23     Apr 28, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

You are kidding, right? That'd be better than if you were just plain ignorant.

Conservatives don't have a problem with green power competing in the marketplace. Liberals do. That's why they <b>mandate</b> green technologies. Because they just can't seem to abide by the results of people <i>making their own free choice</i> in the marketplace.

#24     Apr 28, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

Do you even know what euphimism means?
    Do like other turkeys here and cut/paste some wiki info.
    Uranium,oil,coal all have to be mined from earth.Hence uranium often gets 'tagged' with fossil fuel.Its extraction,exploitation and toxic dispersement mirrors the same cycle of fossil fuels...

#25     Apr 29, 2009
  6. dsq

dsq

Do you think oil competes according to freemarket principles?
    Boy, you are one stupid f.
    Next thing your are going to say is that aig,citigroup and gm compete according to the freemarket.
    Another deluded neocon ponzi concept that has ruined this country.

#26     Apr 29, 2009
  7. I do not cut and paste from Wikis.

I do know what a euphimism is.

Who tags Uranium as a fossil fuel?

Did you know that not all forms of nuclear energy come from Uranium?

#27     Apr 29, 2009