Why do Atheist's look so darn Weird?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I see you've been saving your best argument against evolution for last.

2. If you're an athesit why do you need to wear horns?...:cool:

I suppose one would want someone to care, they are an atheist.

Truth is - no one cares.

Many people are jerk offs yet they never have a costume, sometimes we have to figure it out by talking to them. We don't need a sign or t shirt or a parade to spot them.

3. Lornz

Lornz

Damn those Ateshits!

Why would anyone want to think independently, relying on reason and logic as a way of forming opinions and making decisions?

However, I must say that a lot of atheists are showing severe signs of religious fanaticism. I loathe them as much as I loathe the rest of you lunatics!

4. Lornz

Lornz

After doing a quick search, I found out that I indeed coined the term "ateshit" (C), which is an anagram of atheist.

I hope this term will take its place next to "democraps" and other ingenious linguistic masterpieces often displayed here in the nether regions.

Please note that I will be charging 10 cents per useage. Contact me directly for volume discounts...

5. What are we supposed to see here? They look like people. Or are you being sarcastic?

But it brings up an interesting question. Is there a correlation between looks and intelligence? Are very smart people "weird looking"? I would have to say no because I'm quite good looking. :D

6. Fixed it for ya! "ateshit"©

7. Lornz

Lornz

Excellent! I'll give you a 10% cut.

#10     Mar 31, 2012