Why do America's police need an armored tank?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 5, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good post!

#61     Mar 8, 2011
  2. Not even eggs & dairy, really??? What's the primary reason for you doing this, your health or something else?

#62     Mar 8, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I tried to go vegan once. It was the worst half day for me ever! Lol!

For me: eggs, chicken, fish, venison, shrimp, some cheeses, etc., are examples of what I'll consume. As for red meat, about the only red meat I'll consume is venison, and buffalo. Not much pork either. My Wife and I were driving on the Interstate, and we passed a tractor trailer carrying baby pigs. It was winter, and looking through those holes in the truck's trailer, the pigs were shivvering. My Wife cried all the way home...:(

#63     Mar 8, 2011
  4. The Constitution doesn't envision handing taxpayer money to private banks and car companies to circumvent bankruptcy and allow senior executives to maintain their compensation and pension packages; or "extraordinary rendition" and imprisonment for years without criminal charges; or "regime change" and decade-long "military actions" in foreign territories without a declaration of war by the Congress; or assignment of monetary power and regulation to an unaccountable central bank; or forcing people of all States to purchase insurance from private corporations; and so on and so on..... Constitutionality doesn't even register as a mild inconvenience for those making policy today.

#64     Mar 8, 2011
  5. Variety of reasons.

Not going to divulge that specific info though. Nothing personal to you, but not something I opt to share on a message board filled with crazy folks...not saying you are crazy though. Just saying I am vegan will let the crazy folks imagination run wild, which is what they will do...
    then I will read what their imaginations are, and just laugh at what fools they actually are.

#65     Mar 8, 2011
  6. Slam dunk, 100% right on the money.

#66     Mar 8, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I also agree!

#67     Mar 8, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

My imagination doesn't run wild on the vegan topic. A good Friend of mine in San Diego eats NO dairy, meat, eggs, etc., His LDL is 59 (that's the bad cholesterol), and his HDL (the good) is 55 the last time we spoke.

#68     Mar 8, 2011
  9. Yup,

Vegans are superior beings.

#69     Mar 9, 2011
  10. Most Hindoos are vegetarians or vegan

#70     Mar 9, 2011