Why do America's police need an armored tank?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 5, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

On a brighter note, I was so ticked off after lifting weights, a shower, etc., that I called some higher ranking police officers I know, and sent them the clip of this home invasion, er... I mean search warrant. I received about six phone calls this evening, and one was really pissed at what he had seen! He is drafting a letter after watching the clip posted here where a dog was killed for no reason by some rogue cops, while a 5-6 YEAR OLD BOY WAS WITNESS TO THE HORROR!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!!! I could care less what they were searching the house for. The fact is a dog was killed by a H&K MP5 wielding cop who had NO business even wielding an H&K, or firing rounds INSIDE OF A HOME to kill a dog that wasn't attacking them!:mad:

The letter is coming from a high ranking State Police Official, so hope it does some good. He is a Major, and his letter is going to point out the fact that the "officers" on the scene of this search warrant broke the very laws they're supposed to be enforcing; animal cruelty. The situation (the dog's actions) did NOT warrant killing him.

#21     Mar 5, 2011
  2. Well.............wouldn't be much point buying un-armoured tanks, now would it?

#22     Mar 5, 2011
  3. I asked some officers, eyeball to eyeball, if they would ever obey an order to disarm citizens w/out a warrant, and/or round up innocent Americans and put them behind barbed wire...either at the behest of their Chief, Sheriff, or Dist. Judge. To a man, they all said "NO, that's an Unlawful order. I'd lay down my badge and walk."
    Maybe, maybe not.
    Hope we never find out.

#23     Mar 5, 2011
  4. I wish I would have listened to the warning before I watched that video..This ruined my whole evening...

Wifey and I are Animal Lovers and we would have been less affected by this video if the man had been shot...The crying of that dog echo's in my head and a tear falls from my eye...I am serious..

I hate this video and I hate the mentality that the police displayed...what a different and changing world we live in. I am frightened of whats to come...I just thought I would be dead before the lines were crossed by so many humans...

ES

#24     Mar 6, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! The real police officers I know would walk too. They are really upset with the way things have changed for the worse, and feel they aren't paid enough to put up with the ignorance anyway. If we had a revolution in the US, I have ZERO doubt that more than half of the police officers in the US would defect.

#25     Mar 6, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hey bro, I understand. I was so angry after this clip that I could eat glass!!!! I "manage" (my Wife is the better one at this imo), an animal rescue, and we take in everything from pit bulls, german sheps, rotties, older dogs who are dying from heart worms, etc., all the way to jack russels who are adults.

I don't know how ANYONE could do something this evil! I am a prior US Marine who served in Desert Storm, and twice in Iraq as a Marine Officer (Mustang! Ooh rah!) We traveled with dogs at our side. I used to feed numerous dogs who brought me happiness when there was none... I gave a few that really became "friends" of mine my MRE's, and they repaid me by laying beside me when bullets were being fired... Dogs really are Man's best Friend.

I cannot fathom how a video like this went without the Chief of Police taking the shitbag who shot that dog outside, and beating the mortal shit out of him before firing him! I would have!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Again, I am sorry you saw this ElectricSavant! I was a Police Officer in the early-mid 90's. I never worked with guys who did shit like this, nor would any of us put up with it! Many of us used to pick up stray dogs, and drive around all night (if we worked the graveyard) trying to adopt him/her. I have three rescue dogs now. One recently died of cancer after 11 years with us, or it would still be four... At one time, I've had eight dogs at my house, and it's a challenge, but rewarding being around these great gifts from God. I'm really ashamed of what "modern" law enforcement in the US has become! Sickening! I'm not ashamed to have been a Police Officer, but I AM ashamed of the law enforcement community today... This clip is just another example of run away, out of control government gone un-checked.:mad:

#26     Mar 6, 2011
  7. Thank you! I'm glad <i>someone</i> is doing <i>something</i> about this. I know there are still some good people left, and speaking up in the face of such evil is the least we can do. The residents of that home weren't even suspected of being real criminals in the first place- The guy was alleged to be a small time pot dealer.

#27     Mar 6, 2011
  8. Nothing new as the Detroit PD got their first M8 armoured car in 1956

#28     Mar 6, 2011
  9. hedge123

hedge123

Don't know about Warren County, Va., but you ever been to the south end of Chicago? Don't take the red line at sunset and try hiking it to University of Chicago - that's a mistake I'll never make again.

#29     Mar 6, 2011
  10. Why do America's police need an armored tank? Because standard issue riot gear won't be anywhere near enough for the continuing oppression of the working class. The coming days will require more fire power for the Gov. Walkers of the world to control the unwashed masses.

#30     Mar 6, 2011