Why didn't my options order get filled ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by JohnBartle, May 12, 2022.

1. easymon1

easymon1

my highly profitable predictions of dead accurate entry points and exit points

are entirely unreliable to real-world trades

Highly profitable does not equal entirely unreliable.

If I understood why my highly profitable predictions of dead accurate entry points and exit points are entirely unreliable to real-world trades then I wouldn't have so much confidence.

Your sentence structure could suggest
    Maybe get a medical check-up, but be wary of the freakin pill pushers.
    Time's a wastin.

#81     May 15, 2022

2. Yeah, I get you are completely convinced pretend trades are not a reliable comparison to real trades. But why ?

Keep in mind, the "pretend" trades I make consist of me always at the edge of my seat ready to buy and then I freeze. No confirmation, and just one click away. That's really not like normal paper trading.

I've already made about 6 actual small option trades that were successful and 2 that were one penny from being filled. My VERY first option trade would have made about $45k if it got filled.

#82     May 15, 2022
  3. easymon1

easymon1

That's a false assumption unless you can provide some reason to deduce that I've indicated such.

What I'm saying is this - You could drive safer at night if your headlights work.
    Medical checkup JB.

#83     May 15, 2022

4. I tried a bunch of different antipsychotics and antidepressants. That includes two 30mg pills of Adderall. I've tried getting drunk and marijuana. Nothing helped so far. I want to try DMT and that "Limitless" movie pill.

I don't currently have health insurance but I do need some kind of medication. I'm running out of time though.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    #84     May 15, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

How's your diet?

#85     May 15, 2022

6. It's ok. I eat a couple handfuls of raw Arugula each day. I don't eat much sugar. I only eat three yoplait yogurts per day OR sometimes drink a can of pop. I drink almost all distilled water. Unfortunately, I do eat processed food like el Monterey chimichangas. I try to eat unprocessed stuff with no vegetable oils like steak, eggs, rotisserie chicken.

I just need to retrain my mind to happily enjoy just quite observation and no thinking. Lots of Money will fix that problem.

#86     May 15, 2022
  7. easymon1

easymon1

It's none of my biz so feel free to say fo, but what meds are you on?

#87     May 15, 2022

8. Right now I'm on no medication. I tried the max dose of Adderall, 30 mg, and it did nothing. I had high hopes too.

#88     May 15, 2022
  9. easymon1

easymon1

How long you been off?
    Did you quit under the auspices of a doc or just stop taking em?
    Exercise?

#89     May 15, 2022

10. I've never been on longer than 1.5 months. If any meds showed zero improvement after that long, at least at moderate dosage, then I'd quit.

I need something that works. Truth is that I can correct my own racing and foggy thoughts but I got to go on a long term vacation and be deeply convinced I got nothing to think about at all. Eventually my adjustments will become permanent

#90     May 15, 2022