Why didnt Favre win the MVP?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Steelers Baby, Jan 14, 2010.

1. LOL the pants on the ground thing was hilarious..... How could anyone deny that he still treats football as a game and has more fun than most of the other players in the NFL. Peyton is always on the sideline pouting, with an angry look on his face, i dont think i have ever seen him smile on the football field.

#22     Jan 17, 2010
  2. That's his game face, and I've seen it more this year than any other. I think the Chargers, or the Jets if they can hang on, are in for a long day next weekend. The Saints looked great yesterday, but they're the same team who lost to Dallas and Tampa Bay at home. They get to play a hungry and experienced Indy team at a neutral site. I wouldn't bet against the Colts this year.

Back to the Jets/Chargers. Man, the Chargers look like crap today. The Jets are killing them.

#23     Jan 17, 2010
  3. J - E - T - S .......... JETS!!! :eek:

:cool:

#24     Jan 17, 2010
  4. I realise it is his game face, and I realise he is just very intense, but there is something which is so much more pure about a guy who can go out there and have fun with the game, afterall that is all it is... A GAME. Some of these guys take themselves way to seriously, and I realise that it is the reasdon why alot of guys become elite athletes but there is something very pure about watching guys who just do it for love of the game.

I just watched my nephew win a pre-novice hockey "A" final game in a tournament(5-6 year olds) and it almost brought a tear to my eye watching how happy and excited they all were after the game, it reminds me of when I was that age and I remember how much fun it was, when you didnt have a care in the world. There has always been something about watching people having fun playing a sport(game) that always reminds me of the days when I was younger and simlpy playing for the love of the game.

I really have no desire to watch a guy who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars because he plays a game pouting on the sidelines all day. It reminds me of the type of asshole you meet who is a weekend golfer and swears everytime he hits a bad shot. If it is any defense to Peyton Eli is a much bigger baby.

#25     Jan 17, 2010
  5. that's intensity and focus not anger :D

#26     Jan 18, 2010
  6. it is fun for you but the office for them !

#27     Jan 18, 2010
  7. bronks

bronks

You must be my long lost brother.

Now, if you absolutely can't stand Philip Rivers, and can't understand why London Fletcher never made the Pro Bowl... I've got some man-love for ya!

**I'm de-railing all homo jokes and references right now. What, a guy can't express his feelings to another dude?**

#28     Jan 18, 2010
  8. yes you can but i don't think you can marry yet :D

#29     Jan 18, 2010
  9. #30     Jan 18, 2010