Why did you delete the "WHY ISRAEL IS AFTER ME" thread modorator??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, May 13, 2007.

1. Supposed to make peace?

They would have to give up hating thy neighbor first...

...and your buddy Ahmadinejad.

It is great when your irrationality is on full display...really great.

#51     May 17, 2007
  2. What they finance is the funding of individual candidates, not the entire election in itself. They'll donate only to candidates with a strong pro-Zionist attidude, the more the better. Because of the fact that AIPAC is responsible for an exorbitant amount of the total sum of campaign contributions, they end up being the only lobby whose endorsement is absolutely necessary in order for candidates to stand a chance in the elections, regardless of the party that they are in. It's basically bribery with a nicer name.

Israeli forces spend a couple hundred million dollars influencing American politics and get back six billion (tax payer) dollars like clockwork every year.

The top three campaign contributors in the United States are Jewish extremists, and the biggest is an “Israeli citizen” who controls a media empire in the United States.

#52     May 18, 2007
  3. sandaq

sandaq

He lost me after his first stupid statement (i.e: his first sentence).

#54     May 18, 2007
  4. That claim was made by ynetnews.com, which is a Jewish/Zionist newspaper. I doubt that there are individuals who donate higher sums though; It's not worth the risk except if you have a lobby with a trackrecord to do it through.

#55     May 19, 2007
  5. Dear Momo Phox & other Jews, Closet Jews on this forum,

Are you asserting that a fellow Zionist/Jewish newspaper is lying? I would like to see one example of an individual who contributed more than 13 million of his own money to different candidates of different parties. I doubt anyone would be able to find such a thing... Except perhaps if the donator is Jewish.

#56     May 19, 2007
  6. #57     May 22, 2007