Why did you delete the "WHY ISRAEL IS AFTER ME" thread modorator??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, May 13, 2007.

1. TGregg

TGregg

No way does 60% of the money the DNC and GOP use come from Isreal.

No way. I call major bullshit here.

#21     May 17, 2007
  2. "As I said in that thread Israel has never in its history used death penalty, not even for convicted terrorists with jewish blood on their hands."

Not using the death penalty officially doesn't mean much. One has to wonder how many have been murdered in the name of "justice" secretly on orders from the State of Israel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre#Aftermath

Operations Wrath of God and Spring of Youth

Main articles: Operation Wrath of God and Operation Spring of Youth

Golda Meir and the Israeli Defense Committee secretly authorized the Mossad to track down and eliminate those responsible for the Munich massacre.[22] a claim which was disputed by Zvi Zamir, which describes this as “putting an end to the type of that was perpetrated” (in Europe).[23] To this end the Mossad set up a number of special teams to locate and eliminate these terrorists, aided by the agency’s stations in Europe.[17]

In a February 2006 interview[23], former Mossad chief Zvi Zamir is answering a direct question:

Was there no element of vengeance in the decision to take action against the ?

No. We were not engaged in vengeance. We are accused of having been guided by a desire for vengeance. That is nonsense. What we did was to concretely prevent in the future. We acted against those who thought that they would continue to perpetrate acts of. I am not saying that those who were involved in Munich were not marked for death. They definitely deserved to die. But we were not dealing with the past; we concentrated on the future.

Did you not receive a directive from Golda Meir along the lines of “take revenge on those responsible for Munich”?

Golda abhorred the necessity that was imposed on us to carry out the operations. Golda never told me to ‘take revenge on those who were responsible for Munich.’ No one told me that.[23]

The Israeli mission later became known as Operation Wrath of God or Mivtza Elohim.[1] Reeve quotes General Aharon Yariv — who, he writes, was the general overseer of the operation — as stating that after Munich the Israeli government felt it had no alternative but to exact justice.

We had no choice. We had to make them stop, and there was no other way… we are not very proud about it. But it was a question of sheer necessity. We went back to the old biblical rule of an eye for an eye… I approach these problems not from a moral point of view, but, hard as it may sound, from a cost-benefit point of view. If I’m very hard-headed, I can say, what is the political benefit in killing this person? Will it bring us nearer to peace? Will it bring us nearer to an understanding with the Palestinians or not? In most cases I don’t think it will. But in the case of Black September we had no other choice and it worked. Is it morally acceptable? One can debate that question. Is it politically vital? It was.[1]

#22     May 17, 2007
  3. That thread was about an Arab member of Knesset who may be charged with treason and who claims that if he returns to Israel he may be sentenced to death. In this context the official use of death penalty in Israel and the fact that Israel has never sentenced anyone to death is absolutely relevant and shows that the treasonous scumbag is lying.

#23     May 17, 2007
  4. Washington Report, June 1995, pp. 122.

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?ei...+as+60+percent"&d=Kt6Wi-xsOGvC&icp=1&.intl=us

#24     May 17, 2007
  5. In this context the official use of death penalty in Israel and the fact that Israel has never sentenced anyone to death is absolutely relevant and shows that the treasonous scumbag is lying.

Officially put to death by the state, or unofficially put to death by the state is still capital punishment by the state...the death penalty, state sponsored execution.

That you want to amend your previous comments with the word "officially" means little, as it demonstrates the secretive nature of the state of Israel, how they can lie like you did, and then say something about "context."

Your type of thinking is what allows people to rationalize murder, saying something about "context" justifies it...

#25     May 17, 2007
  6. Strawman.

What other countries do, on principle, doesn't make what Israel does correct. If we were to apply this principle, then the US could rationalize almost anything by saying other countries do it too....wait, that is exactly what the rethugniklans do, they lower their principles and rationalize doing so because of what others do.

Your comments are like a child who is caught in the wrong who says, "Well so and so did it too..."

Though The Godfather may seem apologist in its stance towards supposedly heartless criminals, telling the tale from their point of view allows us freedom from guilt when we realize that "crime" is a subjective term. As Don Corleone states, when opting not to murder molesters, but rather land them in hospital like their victim, "We're not murderers." There is a fine distinction between killing for business reasons and cold-blooded, meaningless murder. To those who still share Kay's views about legal factions being untainted in the ways of killing, look to death penalties, look to unnecessary wars, look to destroying people so thoroughly through "legal" means that their only recourse is "crime" to support themselves, or suicide. Clearly, the underworld's ultimate goals and methods are no different than the real world's.

http://www.poffysmoviemania.com/Godfather.html

#26     May 17, 2007
  7. Unnoficially, obviously they do have a death penalty and have executed people in the past in a state sponsored manner...

That they rest on an "Officially we have no death penalty" makes it even worse...

#27     May 17, 2007
  8. If he surrenders to Israeli authorities he is not threatened with the death penalty. He lies when he says he is. Stop trolling and trying to obfuscate a simple issue.

PS Israel does not sentence people to the death penalty in a court of law, Israel does resort to assassinations of dangerous terrorists whom Israel cannot safely arrest. Can we agree on that?

#28     May 17, 2007
  9. TGregg

TGregg

That link you provide says no such thing. The only bit of anything remotely resembling evidence in that link is this:

#29     May 17, 2007
  10. Straw man.

#30     May 17, 2007