Why did the administration send out Seal Team Six to get killed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Lions lead by Lambs results in lot's of dead lions, but it's all good so long as the lambs are OK, right? Makes me wanna' puke.

#11     Aug 6, 2011
  2. 10 years engaged in an undeclared war and what have we gained?

I feel for the loss of our troops but I also have empathy for the millions of foreigners whose lives and families we have destroyed for purposes unknown.

Vengeance will always be an option for those whose lives have been impacted on both sides... really tough feeling to suppress and for many the only remaining purpose of their lives.

#12     Aug 6, 2011
  3. All I have to say is that seal team 6 have some shitty helicopter drivers. They crashed one when going to bin ladens compounds and another gets shot down by people with 50 year old RPGs.

Someone teach those seals how to fly and maneuver.

#13     Aug 6, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

LOL

#14     Aug 6, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

"I say we takeoff and nuke the entire place from orbit"

"Fuckin A!"

:D

Seriously, why are we still in Afghanistan? Why isn't the left raising hell with Obama about it? What possible mission do we have there now?

And why the hell are we still in Iraq?

Bring them all home. We aren't the world's cop anymore.

#15     Aug 6, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

:D

#16     Aug 6, 2011
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Before the last Presidential election, everyday on the mainstream media we were bashed with anti-war propaganda, huge segments of nightly news were devoted to telling us how bad it is.... the rhetoric was deafening. Campaign promises were made because of such.

Now casualties are mentioned in calm emotionless reporting, if at all, but no scathing rebuttals on why are we there, no up front - put the cameras in the faces of grieving families reporting. Instead we have feel good pieces showering a positive light on our servicemen/women in the field. Which is what they deserve

But you tell me why everything has to be politicized, why NBC, CBS and ABC are two-faced?

We need to finish what we started quickly, many there will be left to die if we just pull out, but they need to get their shit together.

Agreed, bring everyone home and CLOSE THE F"ING BOARDERS.

#17     Aug 6, 2011
  8. Mercor

Mercor

The networks would post weekly causalities numbers, death counts...that all ended with Obama.

#18     Aug 7, 2011
  9. I disagree. Once we have dealt we Afghanistan, we need to deal with the sand****ers in Pakistan who helped Bin Laden.

We need to work with India on this one, since Pakistan is big and has nukes.

#19     Aug 7, 2011
  10. The helicopters are usually flown by the NIGHT STALKERS officially known as 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) and are Army not SEALS.

Seneca

#20     Aug 7, 2011